CG_Doja_Fett_MINI
520 posts EA Community Manager
edited March 2022
[ Developer Insights - Kit Reveal ]
9f1s1kmdbars.gif

UNIT NAME: Seventh Sister
ALIGNMENT: Dark Side
CATEGORIES: Empire, Leader, Inquisitorius, Healer, Unaligned Force User
Inquisitorius Healer that helps her squad eliminate the Jedi.

ABILITIES:

BASIC: There You Are
twfql104p2fv.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. Inflict Offense Down for 2 turns and 1 stack of Purge (max 6) until the end of the encounter if the target doesn't have any. These debuffs can't be resisted if enemy is Jedi. Deal +5% more damage, increased to +10% if enemy is Jedi, for each stack of Purge on the enemy.

SPECIAL: ID9 Electro Shock-Prod (Cooldown 3)
ykwi6bt0ihdm.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical Damage to target enemy. Dispel all buffs and remove 60% Turn Meter, increased to 90% if target is Jedi. Inflict 1 stack of Purge (max 6) until the end of the encounter, and then inflict an additional stack of Purge for each buff dispelled this way. Inflict Ability Block for 1 turn, and Daze for 2 turns on target enemy. This ability can't be evaded or resisted.

SPECIAL: ID9 Enemy Intelligence (Cooldown 4)
pilh1hpb5l05.gif

FINAL TEXT (ZETA): Consume 1 stack of Purge from each enemy. Target ally recovers 30% Health and Protection, plus 10% Health and Protection for each stack of Purge consumed. All allies gain Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns and Inquisitorius allies gain Foresight for 2 turns. All allies recover 10% Health and Protection and gain Evasion Up for 2 turns. If target ally is Inquisitorius, reduce this ability's cooldown by 1.

LEADER: Guess Again
FINAL TEXT (ZETA/OMICRON): Empire allies gain 16% Evasion. Whenever Inquisitorius allies evade, they recover 5% Health and Protection and gain Advantage for 2 turns.

While in Territory Wars: Whenever a Jedi enemy gains Foresight, all Inquisitorius allies gain Foresight for 2 turns; at the end of each turn, dispel all buffs on Jedi enemies who have Foresight. Additionally, whenever an enemy gains a buff, Seventh Sister has a 10% chance to inflict 1 stack of Purge (max 6) on that enemy until the end of the encounter, increased to 20% if that enemy is Jedi.

UNIQUE: Distraction
FINAL TEXT: Whenever another Inquisitorius ally uses an ability during their turn, Seventh Sister assists (limit once per turn). If Seventh Sister is in the Leader slot, whenever Seventh Sister assists another Inquisitorius ally, that ally recovers 5% Health and gains Offense Up for 2 turns. While assisting, she inflicts debuffs based on the number of stacks of Purge on the target enemy, which can't be resisted if they're Jedi:
  • 1+ Stack: Inflict Speed Down for 2 turns
  • 3+ Stacks: Inflict Accuracy Down for 2 turns
  • 5+ Stacks: Inflict Healing Immunity for 1 turn

Replies

• Cool.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    I wonder if the Grand Inquisitor will be a marquee or a tier above 🤔

Either way, I’m still waiting for a helicopter inquisitor animation.
  • Better than 2nd sister
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • jrodfantastic
    63 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    That a counter to… GMY lead? Or rather, just GMY in general.
  • So far, inquisitors seems just as useful as CUP

Hopefully, the last pieces of the team make the big change
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    I wonder if the Grand Inquisitor will be a marquee or a tier above 🤔

Either way, I’m still waiting for a helicopter inquisitor animation.

I think he and cal kestis will be the next 2 gls
  • Why no helicopter animation
  • I love the 7th sister. More character than the rest of the inquisitors put together! Who is next to the 7th sister? Trooper with an orange shoulder?!
  • Why does each one have a leader ability? I’m sure that they are situational and all but are the really worthy of leader abilities (especially omicron ones) instead of another unique?
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Why does each one have a leader ability? I’m sure that they are situational and all but are the really worthy of leader abilities (especially omicron ones) instead of another unique?

They're meant to counter each jedi lead. So depending on who you are facing, you can have a direct counter.
  • also bh say us too
    hello
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Why does each one have a leader ability? I’m sure that they are situational and all but are the really worthy of leader abilities (especially omicron ones) instead of another unique?

If they were in a unique the squad would become way more powerful. Making it leads keeps it under control while giving the faction flexibility.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

They're meant to counter each jedi lead. So depending on who you are facing, you can have a direct counter.

Yeah, and this one is meant for GMY lead (according to dev insight) which you never see in TW, so that's an omicron you don't have to invest, or a lead you don't have to use
  • 50BC
    101 posts Member
    Only marquee toons, but starting to make a little more sense. Obviously intended to be used in an all inquisitors team with little plug and play viability. Need at least 1 more before the purge mechanic would be viable.
  • 50BC wrote: »
    Only marquee toons, but starting to make a little more sense. Obviously intended to be used in an all inquisitors team with little plug and play viability. Need at least 1 more before the purge mechanic would be viable.

We’re guarunteed at least one more (and the Dev Insights teased they’d have an AoE Purge ability)!
  • Ultra wrote: »

Yeah, and this one is meant for GMY lead (according to dev insight) which you never see in TW, so that's an omicron you don't have to invest, or a lead you don't have to use

Seems pretty useful against any team with either one of the Yodas. Negates foresight and mass buffs rather than being specifically anti-GMY lead.
  • 50BC
    101 posts Member
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    50BC wrote: »

We’re guarunteed at least one more (and the Dev Insights teased they’d have an AoE Purge ability)!

An AOE purge ability would be very nice. But the more ways you could get stacks of purge the better they would all work. 7th Sister looks like she'd probably get more stacks on with that 1st special ability than the first 2 toons combined.
  • Ultra wrote: »

Seems pretty useful against any team with either one of the Yodas. Negates foresight and mass buffs rather than being specifically anti-GMY lead.

Exactly.
    Whenever a jedi puts up foresight, they lose it immediately and the whole inqui team gets it.
    Pretty good against any jedi comps really.

This is how leader abilities should be. Simple, clever, balanced, fun.
  • That omicron really should have been a zeta, and active in all game modes. Now it's rather useless
  • It's a good lead to be fair. Doesn't just dispel foresight dispels all buffs if foresight is present.
  • wait so are we just going to ignore the fact that Stormtrooper Commander is on the team?
    does that mean we might be getting him?
  • Waiting for the grand inquisitor.
  • LordDirt
    4986 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Waiting for the grand inquisitor.

You need 5 inquisitors to get him.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • BPRDHB
    23 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Doesn't have to be a GMY lead per se. GMY still dishes out the buffs, including foresight, when not in the lead spot. So if reading the text correctly, this lead allows jedi buffs to be dispelled and 20% chance to inflict purge (assuming per buff).
  • Why does her unique have an "if in the leader slot" section? Why not just put that as part of the lead?
  • Why does her unique have an "if in the leader slot" section? Why not just put that as part of the lead?

Goes well with the theory that the Grandmaster will activate all of the inquisitor's leads.
    That 'if in the leader slot' is the only way to avoid it activating in that case.

This pretty much gave away Grandmaster inquisitor's kit.

Goes well with the theory that the Grandmaster will activate all of the inquisitor's leads.
    That 'if in the leader slot' is the only way to avoid it activating in that case.

This pretty much gave away Grandmaster inquisitor's kit.

Eh, as much as I like the theory, it shows up in other places where a Unique is “buffed” in the Leader slot. Like JKR.