[ Developer Insights - Kit Reveal
Hi Holotable Heroes,
Seventh Sister will be joining the holotables as the newest member of the Inquisitorius faction! Seventh Sister was born on the planet Mirial and like most Inquisitors, she originally served the Jedi Order and somehow survived Order 66.
Below, we take a dive into the developers’ motivations and inspirations while creating the kit for this new character.The Basics:
- Like all Inquisitorius characters, Seventh Sister will interact with the Purge mechanic.
- Seventh Sister fulfills the role of Healer for the Inquisitorius faction, and her kit is meant to lift her allies by supporting them throughout battle.
- Her kit also includes an “always-on” assist when paired with Inquisitorius allies that helps spread Purge and debuffs.
- As a leader, Seventh Sister grants Empire allies extra Evasion with additional bonuses to Inquisitorius allies.
- Her Omicron is focused on Territory Wars and punishes Jedi for using Foresight and gaining buffs.
- Seventh Sister’s Guess Again Leader ability is strong against Grand Master Yoda enemy squads.
- Seventh Sister is the only Inquisitorius character to have a Droid companion (ID9) in their Galaxy of Heroes kit.
- She has a powerful single-target ally Healing ability that gets stronger as enemies become inflicted with Purge.
- Seventh Sister assists her Inquisitorius allies everytime they use an ability, making her a threat to constantly chip away at the opposition.
- Seventh Sister appeared alongside the Eighth and Fifth Brothers in the second season of Star Wars Rebels, and was one of the first Inquisitors shown on screen.
- She notably used a droid, ID9, that was an earlier model of Iden Versio’s ID10.
- ID9’s Electro Shock Prod was designed around the scene in Rebels in which it attacks and shocks Zeb.
- Seventh Sister is the main healer for the Inquisitorius faction, but doesn’t have as much resilience as most of her Inquisitor allies. Be sure to protect her in battle in order to maximize her healing over the course of the skirmish.
- When she assists, Seventh Sister applies debuffs that cannot be resisted by Jedi. Use her often to help spread these debuffs to important targets.
- User her ID9 Electro Shock-Prod Special ability to lockdown key targets with Turn Meter removal and Ability Block.
- If you’re facing a Grand Master Yoda enemy squad, Seventh Sister works well in the leader slot.
- Who is Seventh Sister?
- Seventh Sister is part of the Inquisitorius, which was an elite Imperial group of Force-sensitive soldiers that Darth Vader trained to hunt down Jedi who survived Order 66.
- How can players add Seventh Sister to their roster?
- Seventh Sister will be unlocked via an all-new Marquee event.
- Are more characters that apply Purge via an Area of Affect (AOE) ability coming to Galaxy of Heroes?
- What are the requirements for Seventh Sister’s Legacy tier?
- Second Sister, Ninth Sister, and Seventh Sister, all at 5-stars or higher. The reward for beating this is 4 Omicron Materials, a player portrait, and the “Jedi Assassin” title.