PVP arena advice

Brown89
174 posts Member
Right I need some advice I had been sitting around the 50s in the arena and now have slipped and struggle to keep under a 100. My best / maxed tools are below- what should I run.

Phasma 7* 71 geared out
Luminary 7* 71 geared out
Ig86 7* 71 geared out
Ig88 7* 71 geared out
Kylo 6* 70 geared out
Fives 6* (soon to be 7) 71 geared out
Hk47 5* 71 and geared out
Sid 7* 71 geared out
Poggle 7* geared out
GS 5* (being farmed) gear level 8
Poe 5* 70 and level 8 gear

I am building a droid team but not 100% on the 5th - poe (who I don't really like), phasma for the slow down and turn meter gain or 5s because of the assist/slowdown/tankyNess.

But what do people think they would run now/add to. I was running:
Sid (l), Lumi, IG86, 5s and phasma but that seems to have lost its mojo.

Ideas please.

Replies

• Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    If you're going to run a droid team you have to have a tank. Poe or RG.
  • Droids just don't do it right now. Yes, if maxed with Poe 7* or RG 7* it can land you top 50 and 20 on a good day. What you lack is speed damage in your squad. Once you finish fives, go for QGJ and once 5* and maxed in every other way, put him in as your leader. Continue with GS until he's maxed. Then you can run QGJ (L), lumi, GS, and then your choice of 86, poggle, fives, Sid and phasma for the last 2 spots. I'd go with poggle and fives or phasma becuase it will mean that everyone should get their first turn without being OHKO by anyone. One thing you do lack is a bit of control in terms of stuns. It will be worthwhile going for dooku after GS, and then bring him into the team becuase it will mean you'll do better against Jedi, and you'll be able to leave him as your leader on defence knowing full well that he will frustrate all enemies.
  • Brown89
    174 posts Member
    I feared the suggestions would pymm qcj to lead. Any other viable defense suggestions utilising what I have?
  • Brown89
    174 posts Member
    *would be qcj
  • Brown89
    174 posts Member
    *would be QGJ
  • You can edit your comments. In the top right of your comment, you'll see a gear. Click it and then click edit.
    The only other viable option is a dooku lead. It's about 50 : 50 in the top 20 of my server between dooku and QGJ leaders.