Hi Holotable Heroes,
Today’s update brings a new Inquisitorius character, Seventh Sister, to the holotables! Seventh Sister strengthens the faction by providing support and healing capabilities. Her Omicron ability lifts Inquistorius allies in Territory Wars, and is sure to give Grand Master Yoda all he can handle.
Accompanying Seventh Sister in this release is the character rework you thought would never happen, a character shard acceleration, some fixes, and more.
NEWSMace Windu Rework…For Real!
Mace Windu is receiving a rework and an Omicron ability! For more details on his kit keep reading below.
As part of the Mace Windu rework, all of Mace’s abilities have been reverted to level 1 and players should receive an inbox message returning the materials used in those upgrades.Bo-Katan Shards Accelerated
Bo-Katan Kryze has been added to the list of Accelerated Characters. This increases their Shard Supply and adjusts their Shard Shop conversion rate to match.
See this Shard Economy post
on our forums for more details.
- Iden Versio shards are now farmable from Light Side 4-D (Hard). They replace IG-86 Sentinel Droid shards, which can still be farmed from Dark Side 2-F (Hard).
- Ninth Sister is now available in Chromium Packs and Shipments. Collect this powerful character today!
—--CHARACTERS AND SHIPS
For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:
EVENTSMarquee Event: RUTHLESS EFFICIENCY III
Play as the ruthless member of the Inquisitorius, Seventh Sister, and grow the power of your collection!
- Event begins: March 17th
- Event ends: March 24th
- UNIT - Fixed an issue in which Wat Tambor sometimes does not receive a Bonus Turn when he is part of a squad with Han Solo.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue in which Maul could not use his Seething Rage Special ability in some situations involving multiple encounter battles despite having stacks of Anguish.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue in which Fennec Shand was incorrectly triggering Foresight with her I Don’t Miss Special ability when she had Seasoned Veteran. The ability has been updated to better identify when she has Seasoned Veteran enabled in battle.
- UNIT - Updated player version of Vulture Droid to properly assist alongside Malevolence's summoned Vulture Droids.
- UNIT - Updated TIE Interceptor's Unique effects to match the order in the description (dispel before debuffs).
- UNIT - Updated Executor’s We Only Need to Keep Them from Escaping Special ability AI to target the weakest ally.
- EVENT - Fixed an issue with Foresight from TIE Fighter Pilot's Unique ability not counting towards the Anticipated Dodge Conquest feat.
General Known Issues can be found on the Development Tracker here.
PACKS AND BUNDLESSEVENTH SISTER MARQUEE BUNDLE
The INQUISITORIUS COMMANDER Bundle is coming to the Store.
- Seventh Sister Character Shards (x30)
- Crystals (x1350)
- Credits (x320,000)
- XP Droids
- Ability Materials
Date Available: March 17th
Minimum Level Requirement: 30
Maximum # Purchases: 1SEVENTH SISTER MARQUEE PACK
The INQUISITORIUS COMMANDER Pack featuring Seventh Sister shards is coming soon. Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for Seventh Sister and may drop up to 330 shards!
Possible shard drops include: 5, 7, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25, 50, 80, 145, 230, 330
Date Available: March 17th[/b
Minimum Level Requirements: 30