My odd GW squad

JediMasterGibs
421 posts Member
edited April 2016
Just wanted to share. I'm level 71, and used to have a lot of trouble with GW, but for about 2-3 weeks straight now, have finished it every day.
7* dooku lead
6* JC
5* Ima-gun
5* Yoda
7* Ahsoka.

This squad usually makes it all the way to the 4th bracket, minus JC, or IGD. The only way I'll restart a match is if I lose Ahsoka, Yoda, or dooku. Today they almost made it to the end but a Poe, GS, Poggle, FOTP team roflstomped me. I just let them all die, and brought in the units I have 7* and we won lol.

I always use this squad because the units are good, but also disposable if need be. I like to start out that way.

Replies

• Options
    Seems like Sid would be a nightmare to hit with this squad. And he's everywhere in GW.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    At least take Dooku out from the 12th node. Nobody deserves to face a Dooku lead in GW.
  • Options
    Seems like Sid would be a nightmare to hit with this squad. And he's everywhere in GW.

He can be troublesome. But most of the time I'm able to stun Lumi/ Jedi healer first turn with dooku, sid AOEs, dooku counters, then I'm able to come around and attack with dooku again, and hopefully another toon and he's down before Lumi/ healer can do their thing. Sometimes he's even the last character I take out. Yoda's battle meditation helps too since my healers are lacking in this team
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    At least take Dooku out from the 12th node. Nobody deserves to face a Dooku lead in GW.

When did it become law that the team you use on the last node is the team others may run into during their GW run? I see people stating this as fact, but see no basis for it.

• JediMasterGibs
    421 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Haha! Usually he doesn't make it to the final round because he gets focused in the last bracket.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options

When did it become law that the team you use on the last node is the team others may run into during their GW run? I see people stating this as fact, but see no basis for it.

When people bump into odd under powered teams in GW, and there's names attached to those teams, and some detective work goes on and we make assumptions ... it's a decent basis. I don't believe it's ever been outright confirmed.