Echelon changes: Yes or No?!

2Next

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Clanomadd wrote: »
    They will not announce a nerf while you can still buy shards

You catch on quick.
  • 4 days left for the Echelon packs. It would be nice if we were told something before the packs went away.
  • Beeblebrox wrote: »
    Well if nothing else this is good information/ammunition for passing over to my local MP who is working in a cross-party parliamentary unit (something she joined whilst appointed as Shadow Chancellor in the UK) looking to tackle the lack of accountability or consumer protection with regards to in-game purchases, loot boxes, game currencies etc. - UK will soon be requiring the same consumer protections as you get with other online purchases, such as the right to return a product that does not work or results in you receiving a product not matching the original description (...so pretty much anything CG releases these days given all the post release changes!)
    @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_MindTricks @CG_Miller @CG_RyDiggs @CG_TopHat are presumably happy to remain radio silent whilst effectively aiding/perpetrating mass fraud against users of their product!

Beautiful! Also being from the UK, may I ask which MP?

Anneliese Dodds, she was Labour Shadow Chancellor at the time, but now is I think the Shadow Equalities Minister (stupid political shuffling all the time!)
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    2 days left... I think this is really sad! For a month now we have been waiting and asking.
    I'm curious. If you go to a restaurant and would like to order, but before you can order what you decided on, you need to know if it contains something you are allergic to. You ask the waiter if he could please ask the Chef but neither the waiter or Chef show up and answer your question. How long do you stay seated and wait? How long until it is clear that this restaurant has the worst service and seems not to be interested in making money?

Just let the customers sit there until the restaurant closes or if they decide to order without knowing the ingredients it is not our fault if they have an allergic reaction...
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Lumiya wrote: »
    2 days left... I think this is really sad! For a month now we have been waiting and asking.
    I'm curious. If you go to a restaurant and would like to order, but before you can order what you decided on, you need to know if it contains something you are allergic to. You ask the waiter if he could please ask the Chef but neither the waiter or Chef show up and answer your question. How long do you stay seated and wait? How long until it is clear that this restaurant has the worst service and seems not to be interested in making money?

Just let the customers sit there until the restaurant closes or if they decide to order without knowing the ingredients it is not our fault if they have an allergic reaction...

You have to eat it (and pay) to know if you're allergic.
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    And gone......... 😕
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • It has now been FOUR WEEKS since the post saying you were looking into the performance of the Echelon, seriously CG is anyone actually working there anymore? Has any testing actually been done because if so FOUR WEEKS is more than enough time, frankly it's probably more time than you've ever spent testing the game in total!
    @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_MindTricks @CG_Miller @CG_RyDiggs @CG_TopHat
  • Beeblebrox
    424 posts Member
    It has now been EIGHT WEEKS since the start of the "investigation" into the TIE Echelon and FO fleet and not a single word on what's happening, any decision, changes or not, etc. - seriously, are you actually doing anything or not?! Maybe if you spent 8-weeks testing things BEFORE releasing them into the game we wouldn't keep on getting post-release investigations!!

@CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_MindTricks @CG_Miller @CG_RyDiggs @CG_TopHat @CG_Tusken_Meathead