Hi Holotable Heroes,
Today’s update brings the reckless Inquisitor, Eighth Brother, to the holotables! Along with Eighth Brother, there’s an Omicron ability for T3-M4, some shard shuffling, and a number of bug fixes.
Let’s dive in.
NEWSApril Events Calendar
The April Events Calendar is live on the forums here
- MG-100 StarFortress SF-17 is now available in Fleet Data Cards, Fleet Packs, and Shipments. Collect this powerful ship today!
- Second Sister shards are now farmable from Dark Side 4-C (Hard). They replace Jedi Consular shards, which can still be farmed from Cantina 3-A and Dark Side 1-D (Hard).
CHARACTERS AND SHIPS
For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:
EVENTSMarquee Event: RUTHLESS EFFICIENCY IV
Play as the reckless Inquisitor, Eighth Brother, in the all-new Marquee event and grow the power of your collection!
- Event begins: March 24th
- Event ends: March 30th
- GENERAL - Fixed an issue in which the Turn Meter indicator of some capital ships did not properly display on devices using a 4:3 ratio.
- GENERAL - Fixed an issue with Galactic Legend Rey's Lifeblood Special ability VFX to apply to the targeted ally, rather than the ally in the 2nd slot.
- GENERAL - Updated General Kenobi’s affiliation and profession tags to display alphabetically in the unit screen.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue with Fives' Tactical Awareness Unique ability to ensure it doesn’t apply after he escapes the Pit Raid.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue with Cassian Andor’s Crippling Shot Special ability, so that it now correctly excludes his targeted enemy when searching for debuffs.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue in which Greef Karga's Sweeten the Deal would not dispel debuffs on all Scoundrel allies as intended.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue in which Admiral Piett's Emperor's Trap effects would not expire from the player’s characters as intended after an enemy's turn if Admiral Piett was also on the enemy team and had been defeated.
- UNIT - Updated Darth Traya's Lord of Betrayal Unique ability to list the maximum amount of Health removed when Traya dispels debuffs from an ally. This is a text update and the functionality of this ability has not been changed.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue in which General Veers' Imperial Assault Commander Leader ability was not providing Turn Meter to Imperial Troopers starting the encounter with buffs as intended
- UNIT - Fixed an issue causing Maul's Bound by Hatred to not immediately apply immunities and critical hit susceptibility upon reaching required stacks.
- EVENT - Fixed an issue in which the Massively Overpowered Conquest data was unintentionally applied during assists.
- EVENT - Fixed the Unsupportive Conquest Easy Mode feat to properly count Support units.
- EVENT - Fixed an issue in which Padmé’s event Aggressive Negotiations used the player-obtainable Mace Windu kit and abilities rather than the PvE pre-rework kit and abilities as intended.
- EVENT - Fixed the Decay: Critical Turn Meter Conquest data disk description to correctly state that it triggers “whenever an ally lands a Critical hits” and not when “whenever an ally deals damage”
- EVENT - Fixed an issue that sometimes caused an incorrect animation to play when transitioning from Phase One to Phase Two of the Heroic Sith Triumvirate raid which depicted Supreme Leader Kylo Ren in the wrong stance.
General Known Issues can be found on the Development Tracker here
PACKS AND BUNDLESINQUISITORIUS ASSASSIN BUNDLE
The NEW INQUISITORIUS ASSASSIN Bundle featuring Eighth Brother is coming to the Store.
- Eighth Brother Character Shards (x30)
- Crystals (x1350)
- Credits (x320,000)
- XP Droids
- Ability Materials
Date Available: March 24th
Minimum Level Requirement: 30
Maximum # Purchases: 1INQUISITORIUS ASSASSIN PACK
The NEW Pack featuring Eighth Brother shards is coming soon. Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for Eighth Brother and may drop up to 330 shards!
Possible shard drops include: 5, 7, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25, 50, 80, 145, 230, 330
Date Available: March 24th[/b
Minimum Level Requirements: 30