Meet CG_Tusken_Meathead - Get to know me

123457Next

Replies

  • Welcome, I just have one question, why did you guys change the requirements for proving grounds? Originally, it was supposed to be Relic 3 or higher characters, then it said you needed 4 million GP. There are a lot of players who already have relic 3 characters but not 4 million GP.

    Just to point out, I don't think many relic 3 teams would beat either match up. They're quite tough.

    I did one with relic 5 GAS team. It failed on the other. The other I did with relic 5-7 Darth Revan team. Neither did I 3 star.........that said I only tried it the once.
  • bap1234 wrote: »
    bap1234 wrote: »
    bring sith raid sim and removing crystals from fleet arena to the devs, meathead. they said they will do both :(
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead hopefully both come in june road ahead.

    Why would you want to remove crystals from fleet arena? Without that fleets would barely get used. There's no way CG will want to give us more daily crystals anyway, so I'm not sure where you want them to put them.
    because 1+ hours of executor mirrors every day is soul-crushing and f'n STUPID.

    If you use Ebon Hawk as a reinforcement, it will help considerably with mirrors. But sure, you don't like it so let's just get rid of it. I don't particularly like 3v3 or Conquest. Shall we get rid of those too? Surely it's no more galling than facing a million JMKs in Squad Arena? At least you can still earn crystals for fighting Executors. Or you could just use FO fleet now as a hard counter instead of mirrors.
  • Welcome, I just have one question, why did you guys change the requirements for proving grounds? Originally, it was supposed to be Relic 3 or higher characters, then it said you needed 4 million GP. There are a lot of players who already have relic 3 characters but not 4 million GP.

    Just to point out, I don't think many relic 3 teams would beat either match up. They're quite tough.

    I did one with relic 5 GAS team. It failed on the other. The other I did with relic 5-7 Darth Revan team. Neither did I 3 star.........that said I only tried it the once.

    You're quite right, most relic 3 teams won't be able to beat it. Imperial Troopers can though. Mine are R3 aside from R8 Piett and R4 Range and 3* it comfortably despite Gideon going first.
  • Small rant fully knowing it lands on deaf ears but please give us something to help this game. Really struggling to find the will to carry on playing - not an idol threat to quit because I really don't want to!
    A bit of feedback:

    1. Gear crunch, it's been promised now apparently redacted. Not expecting miracles but something meaningful. Its not fun getting stuck behind the same few gear pieces over and over again just to get to gear 12. Gear 12 to 13 also needs speeding up, the ratio of the amount you get for the cost of currency is the main problem IMO.

    2. Datacroms or any other levels of progression isn't something to do, it just creates a bigger gap. Conquest as a concept (forget grinding certain feats etc) is something to do and a challenge.

    3. Deliver on what you communicate it only adds to frustration when you don't. Also give us timescales it's not unreasonable.
  • Hello TM - Welcome on board. I have been playing SWGOH since day one. I consider myself an average spender. However I could easily spend more, but I don't. I work as a Commercial Manager in the IT Sales sector so I know when something is value for money or not. There are plenty of people on this forum happy to provide constructive feedback on the content and mechanics of SWGOH, but where I would like to offer my expertise in exchange for humble opinion is on whether you guys agree that there is true value in the purchasable packs you offer. My biggest gripe with SWGOH is that there are very few packs you guys put together that I consider to be a no brainer. I.e there is no second thought to purchasing. You guys flood the game with PACKS which are simply not value for money and it's enormously frustrating when I see you don't capitalise here at all. I am curious to know if the team at CG agree, or do you have a PUTIN at the top who has authoritarian control over this aspect of the game? Either way, when I look at the packs on offer and weigh up the value, I very rarely feel compelled to purchase. This is a shame because with the right tweaks I absolutely see potential, but largely you are left feeling desperately short-changed when contemplating if something is a good investment and more often than not I think players feel angry and frustrated over bad purchases often wishing they could take them back! Which is a mindset I would want to eradicate if this was my game.

    I often find myself in the Galaxy store, pursuing value in the offers but I just never feel tempted. On the whole few packs tempt me and when they do, there often just not quite tempting enough and I often find myself backing out of a purchase. When I think of the scale this is happening, and how a simple tweak could turn browsing into buying I simply feel compelled to want to find the person responsible for this injustice and slap some sense into them. I think it would be of tremendous service to the community if we had someone at CG, recognise this and champion change. You have 3 months to create a legacy, I think this is a great place to start.


    Hello, I need your help .
    Can you take a look to this post ?
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Galactic-challenge-missing-rewards/td-p/11557098

    I’m
    Having issues with 3 galactic challenge , the support on the forum said can’t todo anything. Support in game it’s ‘we’re looking into this ‘by 10 days ‘ .
    And when I open cases, it’s the same horrible assistance . And in the last comunication someone even told me ‘hey, let me know when you complicated the grand arena’
    Never spoke about grand arena , it’s for Galactic challenges .
    Please , it’s frustrating , I’m wasting so much time trying to get hold of someone that can help me
  • Zellaccio wrote: »
    Hello TM - Welcome on board. I have been playing SWGOH since day one. I consider myself an average spender. However I could easily spend more, but I don't. I work as a Commercial Manager in the IT Sales sector so I know when something is value for money or not. There are plenty of people on this forum happy to provide constructive feedback on the content and mechanics of SWGOH, but where I would like to offer my expertise in exchange for humble opinion is on whether you guys agree that there is true value in the purchasable packs you offer. My biggest gripe with SWGOH is that there are very few packs you guys put together that I consider to be a no brainer. I.e there is no second thought to purchasing. You guys flood the game with PACKS which are simply not value for money and it's enormously frustrating when I see you don't capitalise here at all. I am curious to know if the team at CG agree, or do you have a PUTIN at the top who has authoritarian control over this aspect of the game? Either way, when I look at the packs on offer and weigh up the value, I very rarely feel compelled to purchase. This is a shame because with the right tweaks I absolutely see potential, but largely you are left feeling desperately short-changed when contemplating if something is a good investment and more often than not I think players feel angry and frustrated over bad purchases often wishing they could take them back! Which is a mindset I would want to eradicate if this was my game.

    I often find myself in the Galaxy store, pursuing value in the offers but I just never feel tempted. On the whole few packs tempt me and when they do, there often just not quite tempting enough and I often find myself backing out of a purchase. When I think of the scale this is happening, and how a simple tweak could turn browsing into buying I simply feel compelled to want to find the person responsible for this injustice and slap some sense into them. I think it would be of tremendous service to the community if we had someone at CG, recognise this and champion change. You have 3 months to create a legacy, I think this is a great place to start.


    Hello, I need your help .
    Can you take a look to this post ?
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Galactic-challenge-missing-rewards/td-p/11557098

    I’m
    Having issues with 3 galactic challenge , the support on the forum said can’t todo anything. Support in game it’s ‘we’re looking into this ‘by 10 days ‘ .
    And when I open cases, it’s the same horrible assistance . And in the last comunication someone even told me ‘hey, let me know when you complicated the grand arena’
    Never spoke about grand arena , it’s for Galactic challenges .
    Please , it’s frustrating , I’m wasting so much time trying to get hold of someone that can help me

    @CG_Tusken_Meathead @CG_SBCrumb guys, anyone ? Last answer I got ( in game and via the ticket system ) was 5 days ago . I still miss my rewards . How can I get anyone to help me and fix it ?!!
  • Zellaccio wrote: »
    Zellaccio wrote: »
    Hello TM - Welcome on board. I have been playing SWGOH since day one. I consider myself an average spender. However I could easily spend more, but I don't. I work as a Commercial Manager in the IT Sales sector so I know when something is value for money or not. There are plenty of people on this forum happy to provide constructive feedback on the content and mechanics of SWGOH, but where I would like to offer my expertise in exchange for humble opinion is on whether you guys agree that there is true value in the purchasable packs you offer. My biggest gripe with SWGOH is that there are very few packs you guys put together that I consider to be a no brainer. I.e there is no second thought to purchasing. You guys flood the game with PACKS which are simply not value for money and it's enormously frustrating when I see you don't capitalise here at all. I am curious to know if the team at CG agree, or do you have a PUTIN at the top who has authoritarian control over this aspect of the game? Either way, when I look at the packs on offer and weigh up the value, I very rarely feel compelled to purchase. This is a shame because with the right tweaks I absolutely see potential, but largely you are left feeling desperately short-changed when contemplating if something is a good investment and more often than not I think players feel angry and frustrated over bad purchases often wishing they could take them back! Which is a mindset I would want to eradicate if this was my game.

    I often find myself in the Galaxy store, pursuing value in the offers but I just never feel tempted. On the whole few packs tempt me and when they do, there often just not quite tempting enough and I often find myself backing out of a purchase. When I think of the scale this is happening, and how a simple tweak could turn browsing into buying I simply feel compelled to want to find the person responsible for this injustice and slap some sense into them. I think it would be of tremendous service to the community if we had someone at CG, recognise this and champion change. You have 3 months to create a legacy, I think this is a great place to start.


    Hello, I need your help .
    Can you take a look to this post ?
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Galactic-challenge-missing-rewards/td-p/11557098

    I’m
    Having issues with 3 galactic challenge , the support on the forum said can’t todo anything. Support in game it’s ‘we’re looking into this ‘by 10 days ‘ .
    And when I open cases, it’s the same horrible assistance . And in the last comunication someone even told me ‘hey, let me know when you complicated the grand arena’
    Never spoke about grand arena , it’s for Galactic challenges .
    Please , it’s frustrating , I’m wasting so much time trying to get hold of someone that can help me

    @CG_Tusken_Meathead @CG_SBCrumb guys, anyone ? Last answer I got ( in game and via the ticket system ) was 5 days ago . I still miss my rewards . How can I get anyone to help me and fix it ?!!

    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Tusken_Meathead hi, hello.. anyone ?
  • Magruffin
    598 posts Member
    edited June 23
    Dude, clearly not. It's just some gc rewards. Some ppl have lost out on far more
  • Magruffin wrote: »
    Dude, clearly not. It's just some gc rewards. Some ppl have lost out on far more
    I get it that ppl lost worst , but why that’s not my fault . I have not received yesterday GC ! So it’s 4!

  • Zellaccio wrote: »
    Zellaccio wrote: »
    Zellaccio wrote: »
    Hello TM - Welcome on board. I have been playing SWGOH since day one. I consider myself an average spender. However I could easily spend more, but I don't. I work as a Commercial Manager in the IT Sales sector so I know when something is value for money or not. There are plenty of people on this forum happy to provide constructive feedback on the content and mechanics of SWGOH, but where I would like to offer my expertise in exchange for humble opinion is on whether you guys agree that there is true value in the purchasable packs you offer. My biggest gripe with SWGOH is that there are very few packs you guys put together that I consider to be a no brainer. I.e there is no second thought to purchasing. You guys flood the game with PACKS which are simply not value for money and it's enormously frustrating when I see you don't capitalise here at all. I am curious to know if the team at CG agree, or do you have a PUTIN at the top who has authoritarian control over this aspect of the game? Either way, when I look at the packs on offer and weigh up the value, I very rarely feel compelled to purchase. This is a shame because with the right tweaks I absolutely see potential, but largely you are left feeling desperately short-changed when contemplating if something is a good investment and more often than not I think players feel angry and frustrated over bad purchases often wishing they could take them back! Which is a mindset I would want to eradicate if this was my game.

    I often find myself in the Galaxy store, pursuing value in the offers but I just never feel tempted. On the whole few packs tempt me and when they do, there often just not quite tempting enough and I often find myself backing out of a purchase. When I think of the scale this is happening, and how a simple tweak could turn browsing into buying I simply feel compelled to want to find the person responsible for this injustice and slap some sense into them. I think it would be of tremendous service to the community if we had someone at CG, recognise this and champion change. You have 3 months to create a legacy, I think this is a great place to start.


    Hello, I need your help .
    Can you take a look to this post ?
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Galactic-challenge-missing-rewards/td-p/11557098

    I’m
    Having issues with 3 galactic challenge , the support on the forum said can’t todo anything. Support in game it’s ‘we’re looking into this ‘by 10 days ‘ .
    And when I open cases, it’s the same horrible assistance . And in the last comunication someone even told me ‘hey, let me know when you complicated the grand arena’
    Never spoke about grand arena , it’s for Galactic challenges .
    Please , it’s frustrating , I’m wasting so much time trying to get hold of someone that can help me

    @CG_Tusken_Meathead @CG_SBCrumb guys, anyone ? Last answer I got ( in game and via the ticket system ) was 5 days ago . I still miss my rewards . How can I get anyone to help me and fix it ?!!

    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Tusken_Meathead hi, hello.. anyone ?

    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI @CG_MindTricks @CG_Tusken_Meathead
    So, I was able to speak with the customer service over the phone:
    1 st call they pretend that they were not able to listen to me
    Second call put me on hold , and hung up
    3rd call hung up right away
    4th call , hung up right away
    5th call, rude individual , offered me 400 crystals, and hung up for no reason

Sign In or Register to comment.