Say Hello To A New Face In The Community

CG_SBCrumb
685 posts EA Community Manager
Hi Holotable Heroes,

I am pleased to announce that CG_Tusken_Meathead will be temporarily joining the SWGOH Community team as Senior Community Manager while we continue to work on filling the big shoes that CG_Doja_Fett left (and in addition to several other team member’s stepping up to help me out when I go on paternity in the near future, Meathead will be assisting with a couple of my responsibilities as well). He will be covering many of the Community Manager roles that Doja presides over and can be found on our usual community channels like the Forums, Discord, and maybe even a few livestreams.

While he is new to the team, Meathead is not new to Galaxy of Heroes and originally got me into the game before I joined Capital Games. His many years of experience as a Community Manager and knowledge of the game will help him hit the ground running quickly. If you see him around, please give him a warm welcome and a helping hand as he gets up to speed.
So without further ado, CG_Tusken_Meathead

Hey everyone!

My name is MeatheadMilitia, or you can call me: Meathead, Meat, etc

I’m writing this before seeing what Crumb wrote, but I’m assuming they wrote a ton of amazing things about me and said none of the bad things, which I have none of.

Anyway, I’m happy to be here to help out while Crumb is temporarily away from his post and the team works to backfill Doja’s role.

I will do my best to be half as awesome as he is.

A little about me (though please ask me any personal questions you want)

• Been in the gaming industry for almost 10 years now as a Community Manager
  • Favorite Star Wars Character is probably Darth Maul, so many to choose from really
  • Favorite video game of all time is Fallout 2
  • I love coffee and food so expect tons of conversations about that
  • My first video game was Leaderboard Golf

Any who, that’s just a quick intro, like I said if you have any other questions you’d like to ask about me, feel free to. I’ll be around on the SWGoH Event’s Discord later today to chat if you want to get to know me better.

I’m sure I'll be leaning into folks who are willing to help get me up to pace on the game. When I left I was level 85, TB Hero just came out and my main Arena team was Padme.

I look forward to being your nomadic Community Manager! I'll be hanging around this thread if you want to ask me any questions.

-CG_Tusken_Meathead

dg0eb9xc6dnx.png