Replace PvP Attempts as a Guild Activity

Sarfa_Jons
8 posts Member
edited March 2022
The PvP Attempts guild activity was always dumb because it didn’t count fleet arena battles. Now that squad arena means absolutely nothing, it’s completely stupid.
Please replace it with something more meaningful. One suggestion would be mod energy, which currently has no guild activity. Thanks.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• I kinda like that its free. Mod energy, you would need to buy those to rank high, and I dont want to buy mod energy.

Although I agree it is dumb to challenge a squad in squad arena, then retreat right away, and wait 10 minutes then redo 4 more times.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I kinda like that its free. Mod energy, you would need to buy those to rank high, and I dont want to buy mod energy.

Although I agree it is dumb to challenge a squad in squad arena, then retreat right away, and wait 10 minutes then redo 4 more times.

Maybe people would have less crap mods this way. You don't HAVE to spend and/or rank high, but if you choose to, at least there's a benefit.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Maybe people would have less crap mods this way. You don't HAVE to spend and/or rank high, but if you choose to, at least there's a benefit.

This. And honestly if you’re serious about mods, you should be spending 150 crystals/day refreshing mod energy anyway.