Gac system

The new system is not skill based it is all win loss when u go up devitions beacuse ur opponent does not attack makes gac no longer fun when I sit at 2.3 ish mill gp and have to go against people with 4 to 5 mil gp that is no longer skill based that is impossible when they have full teams of 100k plus and you only have one team above 100k make gac no longer fun. If you really want skill based gac you should of kept gp brackets and then put skill base inside the gp bracket to still give the players a chance I'm gac

Replies

• Wed_Santa
    1053 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    What you’ve identified is that calling something something doesn’t make that thing the thing you called it (or nominative determinism for short, Sport). You’re right - it’s a reflection of winning and losing and nothing more. It could have been called kitten Points or Fairy Twinkles and still have been the same intrinsic thing. So everyone please can we just accept it’s just a score and not a personal assessment
    Post edited by Wed_Santa on
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    What you’ve identified is that calling something something doesn’t make that thing the thing you called it (or nominative determinism for short, Sport). You’re right - it’s a reflection of winning and losing and nothing more. It could have been called kitten Points or Fairy Twinkles and still have been the same intrinsic thing. So everyone please can we just accept it’s just a score and not a personal assessment

It has nothing to do with the points but has ruit the fun of gac for the lower player I play this game for fun since it is a game after all and the fun of gac is now gone when all u can do is lose or win by default since you are put up against people that u can not beat 98% of the time and the only reason why u don't go down is Beacuse I win by default of 10 banners so I can still get the rewards and I get what u are saying but what the dev wanted to implement as they stated in the post about the gac change that they won't was skill based match making and what they created is not what they stated in there post
  • Starslayer
    2427 posts Member
    Options
    Ubernator wrote: »
    Wed_Santa wrote: »

It has nothing to do with the points but has ruit the fun of gac for the lower player I play this game for fun since it is a game after all and the fun of gac is now gone when all u can do is lose or win by default since you are put up against people that u can not beat 98% of the time and the only reason why u don't go down is Beacuse I win by default of 10 banners so I can still get the rewards and I get what u are saying but what the dev wanted to implement as they stated in the post about the gac change that they won't was skill based match making and what they created is not what they stated in there post

It’s actually a good point and something that could have been underestimated. If a sizeable number of players don’t like gac and just join without playing, they’ll finish at the bottom at the ladder, creating a floor of inactive players new players have to pass through.
    Hopefully, once you’ll move up those inactive players (which would be easy as you stated), you’ll be in the clear for some real action.
  • Options
    But this floor also consists of people play the system for more gems. They are abusing the system since daily crystals on consist of 75 to 260. If u have some one at 5 mil or even 3 mil that is suppose to sit and let's say for example crome 1 the would loose staying in lower teirs would only loose around 50 gems a day in daily but are farming the 350 win and 750 for first make up for loss in daily this can be seen by my friend that before the gac changes always did better then me is stuck at Carbonite 2 even tho his roster is better then mine and can't leave beacuse of people purposely staying under ranked lock plays in the ceiling ruin the fun of gac and the compition of it.