Count dooku

I was just wondering who synergyzes well with count dooku or any kind of team comps that work well? I'm fairly new... About a month and a half of playing so I don't know very much lingo when it comes to this game. Thanks guys.

Replies

• I think Darth Sidious works well Dooku, especially given his high speed rating and overall power.
  • TheVinegru
    366 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Dooku's weakness is his health so anyone that increases his survivability synergizes well.
  • Last GW was terrible - 6-7 of my last battles was with Dooku in their squad. All of them used at least 1 healer and Sid. He gets some bonuses as you play him that way - If sid is your leader, the old count gets pretty decent crit %, and with the healer (most of the times Lumi) he can survive enough time to destroy 1 or even 2 toons.I wander if he synergies with the Vader guy :?
  • He works well with barris as leader
  • DarthVanio wrote: »
    Last GW was terrible - 6-7 of my last battles was with Dooku in their squad. All of them used at least 1 healer and Sid. He gets some bonuses as you play him that way - If sid is your leader, the old count gets pretty decent crit %, and with the healer (most of the times Lumi) he can survive enough time to destroy 1 or even 2 toons.I wander if he synergies with the Vader guy :?

Not sure how well he would synergize with Vader, but Vader is good. Btw I like how you refer to him as "the Vader guy" like you don't know who Darth Vader is ;)