Cheaters

ElKenobi
5 posts Member
edited April 2022
Hi friend. I need to report a cheater.
Look, i have problems with this player from the fleets arena.
He's got a Chimera Capital ship. And Geonosians ships.
I and all from the top 20 have the executor 7 stars fleet.
This player defeat us easyly, this Is impossible without ilegal tricks, we all believe He's a cheater, a hacker.
Look, personally i spend money every month yo get better characters and ships, and this Is really unfair for me and for the other people.
Post edited by ElKenobi on

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I love internet lawyering lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • ElKenobi
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2022

(
    Post edited by ElKenobi on
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    ElKenobi wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I love internet lawyering lol

Me too.Even if you laugh, out of ignorance, it is good that you know that I have won lawsuits against more important Internet companies than this one.

You'd think someone as well educated in the subject as you would be aware of ToS violations.
  • You need to remove the pic of his profile, cause it is against the ToS of the forums.

To report a cheater you need to send a PM to CG_LucifersDaddyMINI with any relevant info. Send him one message, any subsequent messages will move you down the line. He wont get back to you, and usually takes a while for something, if anything to happen.

That being said, lmao good luck suing CG. Please let us know how it goes.
  • You need to remove the pic of his profile, cause it is against the ToS of the forums.

To report a cheater you need to send a PM to CG_LucifersDaddyMINI with any relevant info. Send him one message, any subsequent messages will move you down the line. He wont get back to you, and usually takes a while for something, if anything to happen.

Thanks for the answer.
    How can i send him a DM? It Is my first Time in this forum.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    You need to remove the pic of his profile, cause it is against the ToS of the forums.

Don't need to tell him. He's very experienced.
  • ElKenobi
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    [
  • ElKenobi wrote: »
    You need to remove the pic of his profile, cause it is against the ToS of the forums.

Thanks for the answer.
    How can i send him a DM? It Is my first Time in this forum.

Click on the icon that looks like an arrow dropping into an envelope (or a spooky cowled face depending on your perspective) - swipe up at bottom of screen if you’re using a phone - then click new message and just type in his name
  • Thanks !