Savage Opress - Rework Idea (Please, Check Out)

Sebek
2447 posts Member
Name:Savage Opress
Image:f4vs0hy1zg67.jpg
Tags:Dark Side, Attacker (STR), Sith
KIT:
Basic:Staggering Blow - Omega - Level 8
Description:Deal Physical damage to target enemy, and if Savage Opress had atleast 5 stacks of Relentless, inflict Stagger for 2 turns. This attack can't be countered and deals 5% more damage for each stack of Relentless on Savage Opress.
Special:Overpower - Cooldown:3 - Omega - Level 8
Description:Deal Physical damage to all enemies, and if Savage Opress had atleast 10 stacks of Relentless, inflict Vulnerable for 2 turns. If Savage Opress had atleast 15 stacks of Relentless, deal massive damage to the weakest enemy. This attack can't be evaded or countered.
Unique:Pain is Weakness - Omega - Level 8
Description:Savage Opress has +25% Defense and Offense. At the start of his turn, he dispels all debuffs from Sith allies and gains a stack of Relentless for each debuff dispelled this way until the end of this turn.

Relentless:This unit recovers 5% Health when this buff expires. Can't be copied, dispelled or prevented.
(Relentless counts as a buff; green icon)
Unique:Brute - Omicron - Level 8
Description:Whenever Savage takes damage, he gains 5% Offense and Defense (stacking, max 50%) for the rest of the battle, 25% Turn Meter and a stack of Relentless until the end of his next turn.
Omicron:
While in Grand Arenas:At the start of the encounter, Savage Opress loses 40% of his Max Protection and gains +80% Max Health. Savage Opress takes reduced damage from percent Health damage effects and is immune to Max Health reduction effects.



Shoutout to @Ichiraikou for helping me!
Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!

Replies

  • Xcien
    2435 posts Member
    The rework looks good! Just to clarify, is there a max amount of stacks for Relentless, or can it infinitely stack?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

    Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Sebek
    2447 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »
    The rework looks good! Just to clarify, is there a max amount of stacks for Relentless, or can it infinitely stack?

    It can infinitely stack.
    Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!
  • Xcien
    2435 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »
    Xcien wrote: »
    The rework looks good! Just to clarify, is there a max amount of stacks for Relentless, or can it infinitely stack?

    It can infinitely stack.

    In that case, it would be unfortunate for the opponent in GAC when Savage takes a turn. All that extra Max Health plus the Health recovery from Relentless should make Savage difficult to defeat.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

    Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Sebek
    2447 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    Xcien wrote: »
    The rework looks good! Just to clarify, is there a max amount of stacks for Relentless, or can it infinitely stack?

    It can infinitely stack.

    In that case, it would be unfortunate for the opponent in GAC when Savage takes a turn. All that extra Max Health plus the Health recovery from Relentless should make Savage difficult to defeat.

    That's the point.
    Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!
  • Anyone planned next?
  • Sebek
    2447 posts Member
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    Anyone planned next?

    Don't necro my posts, please.
    Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    Anyone planned next?

    Don't necro my posts, please.

    Sorry. April 11 doesn't sound that old.
  • Sebek
    2447 posts Member
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    Anyone planned next?

    Don't necro my posts, please.

    Sorry. April 11 doesn't sound that old.

    It's still more than a month.
    Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!
Sign In or Register to comment.