LordSkunk.com Community Guilds- All are Welcome!

Prev1
crimsontide121
22 posts Member
edited April 2016
LOGO2.jpg

All Are Welcome!
The LordSkunk.com Community will be setting up Guilds for anyone in the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes player base to join. Regardless of your player level, roster or spend level we will welcome you and find a Guild within our community that best fits your play style. Each player will have the ability and will be encouraged to rise through the ranks and get promoted through the different Guild tiers as they progress through the game.

The LordSkunk.com Community started in mid to late February and we have the fastest growing Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes YouTube channel, Voice and Text chat with our Discord Server, and a website to share information.

We currently have over 400 members in Discord chat and it's growing everyday. Every member will have a place in a LordSkunk.com Community Guild. Having this voice chat will help put us FAR AHEAD of other guilds who do not have this feature. We have some of the top players in the world all the way down to people who just started the game. So wherever you are at in your game progression we can find the best Guild tier to match you.

If you are interested in joining the first step is to join our Discord Server to coordinate with us once guilds are released to the game. Also be sure to view our YouTube channel, Website you can follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

LordSkunk.com Community Site: http://LordSkunk.com
YouTube Channel: http://tinyurl.com/h2vz2ep
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LordSkunk1
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LordSkunk1
LordSkunk.com Discord Info: http://tinyurl.com/zyowd9c
LordSkunk.com Discord Server: https://discord.gg/0um2IeaLVRxyDRXW

Replies

• Behind this, chatted to people in discord and made to feel super welcome.
  • awesome giuld!!! can wait.
  • It's FOTP. This is gonna be awesome.
  • Great community
  • a great community i cant wait to guild it up with you guys
  • Lots of good discussion and help happening on discord and the live streams! I'm new to guild gaming and stay active with this game so looking forward to the guild feature!

-Kal El
  • Really looking forward to the guilds and very thankful for what the lordskunk.com community is doing to help out all players at any level now and going forward in this game.

-Vaderman
  • RogueXI
    118 posts Member
    Absolute brilliant community, I would advise anyone looking to join a great group of guys and gals to come onto discord, lots of discussions, chat and everyone is so friendly.
  • Like others said this is a very helpful community to players of all kind regardless of location, age, gender, investment...etc. You really can't find a more welcoming experience in a game hese days and I expect the guild leadership will continue to carry that torch!
  • awesome giuld!!! can wait.

Redemption.. DIdn't i teach you grammar? You wrote down 4 words,and misspeled the half of it.
  • Great community with respectful high-level players = no one is scared of asking obvious or "silly" questions, which is the best way to learn.
  • Fenn
    8 posts Member
    Superb community. I'm really looking forward to be apart of one of these guilds.
  • Some really great players here! Very helpful and welcoming. This is where I will be for guilds!
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    Great community
  • Seems pretty legit. Watched 5 mins of one of the YouTube vids and it was pretty obvious that he knew what he was doing especially after seeing his ridiculous PvP record lol. Ended up downloading discord and joining the community. Seems pretty awesome so far with a lot of people taking part.
  • Lots of interaction and support from many top tier players. We love helping old and new players alike.
  • Juan123
    53 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Stop spamming this in discord
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines]
    Post edited by Afista on
  • Awesome can't wait!
  • Great Community - lots of information - everyone will be helped - growing.
    Become a part of The LordSkunk.com Community now: install "Discord" on your mobile device or PC and join us. @Biny_bomba @Vedd @Steel28 nice to see my server mates on Discord now
    Greetings Kel
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Great guests, great debates and pieces of advice given to the community. Everyone is welcome
  • Let's get this going!
  • LVX_AVREA_IN_OBSCVR0
    16 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I am really excited about this guild. It has a strong base with a great community within discord, everyone needs to check it out. This will be a resource you don't want to pass up.

- Fragos
    Fragos
  • Great Community. They host top players from across the world to answer questions on the daily live video chats. Awesome!!
  • Friendly people with great information. Join the discord.

-dutch
  • If you are a free to play player (or even someone who splashes some cash) looking for solid advice from people who are dominating their arenas, this is the place to be. Myself I don't spend any money, so in order to be competitive in my server I searched the internet far and wide for information and found a home in the Skunk community. Within a week I was farming and gearing the correct people, and in two weeks I went from finishing in the 200s to finishing top 20. I Imagine that by the end of the month I'll be fighting it out for the top spot. It doesn't matter what time of day it is, hop into the discord chat pop into the general cantina and ask a question. In seconds you'll have someone taking the time to answer it for you and point you in the right direction. I also want to call attention to the streams. They are packed with great information, and there are opportunities to join the community leaders in the live chat and have your questions answered on stream. Fun community, great people, what are you waiting for? Get over there and start dominating. May the grind be with you!
  • Awesome place no doubt about it. With guilds coming , discord along with the community will help me get up.
  • Just to re-inforce a point...this is actually a full blown community with a very active Discord server. This isn't just a guild, it will be a collection of guilds all made to fit the wide variety of play styles and levels.
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Got to love the discord group. A lot of knowledge and a place to hang out with others who enjoy the game as much as I do.
  • It's very rare to find a community as helpful as this one. Glad I happened by LordSkunks. The forums are friendly, the videos are insightful, and there's never a dull moment in any of the discord chat rooms.
  • Indeed a very helpful community. Everyone is always trying to help out or just talk about their Galactic Wars.