Please fix your game

Dubbstep
15 posts Member
edited April 2022
these game crashes are getting UNREAL.

I seriously can't take auto losing more GAC rounds this month cause you guys have such an unstable product

Please please please figure this out
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Are you playing on blue stacks or something? If so its not officially supported. I'm on Android and I can't remember the last time I had a non-conquest stability problem.
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    Are you playing on blue stacks or something? If so its not officially supported. I'm on Android and I can't remember the last time I had a non-conquest stability problem.

I legitimately can't remember the last time I've seen or heard of a bluestacks crash for swgoh. The most recent version's super stable compared to some of the older ones for the game. So i seriously doubt any crashing issues are directly related.
  • Gorgus
    122 posts Member
    Fwiw, I haven’t had a game crash in many months, and no one in my guild or shard chats have mentioned having crashes. Is it possible that it has something to do with your device and not the game itself?
  • Magruffin
    756 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    I'm on android and the game crashes at least twice a day; usually while I'm buying a multiple items from the different stores. By the time I get to shard shop the app is just struggling (ive noticed when it's trying to populate all the toons that require the item is the biggest strain) and then shortly after it goes black and the app restarts.
    Also had the missing attack buttons yesterday in squad arena
    Post edited by Magruffin on
  • Magruffin wrote: »
    I'm on android and the game crashes at least twice a day; usually while I'm buying a multiple items from the different stores. By the time I get to shard shop the app is just struggling (ive noticed when it's trying to populate all the toons that require the item is the biggest strain) and then shortly after it goes black and the app restarts.
    Also had the missing attack buttons yesterday in squad arena

Also on android and this same thing happens to me almost daily.

I also play on bluestacks, but I have not had many game crashes lately there. They happen, but not often.
  • Touch wood not had an in battle crash for some time.

Had an occasional crash when searching for gear locations but that's maybe once a fortnight.

Android user.
  • no issues on android

its probably youre phone or wifi
    hello
  • no issues on android

And yet every week we at least have one thread from a number of posters who say otherwise....
    no issues on android

And yet every week we at least have one thread from a number of posters who say otherwise....

you gotta disregard the commenters with multiple thousand posts. they argue everything in favor of ea/cg and try to make it seem like what people expierence isnt common. these guys do this on every thread.

for me the game crashes too but im sure the same people will say its all fault over and over.
    no issues on android

how is it otherwise

I didnt say its not happening
    hello
  • no issues on android

Have you thoroughly tested every single android phone and different versions of android OS, to be able to come to the conclusion that there are no issues on android?
  • UdalCuain
    4991 posts Member
    no issues on android

Have you thoroughly tested every single android phone and different versions of android OS, to be able to come to the conclusion that there are no issues on android?

That poster is saying they have no issues on android.

Neither do I.
  • no issues on android

no because i never said that
    hello
  • but also why havent you asked the op if theyve tested every single androd phone and different os version to be able to come to the conclusion that the problem is cgs fault
    hello
  • No crashes anymore for me.

1 on IPhone and 1 on Android.
  • Never had a crash in the store or any delay in populating the toons gear is needed for. Android too.

I have had crashes, but often because of connection problems that I could have avoided. Certainly not daily or even weekly.

Could perhaps be hardware? Ever tried reinstalling the game? Just saying, it's not happening to everyone, so a faulty/unsupported device, connection problems, or local software could be the problem.
  • JibberJabber
    142 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Well from a tech support standpoint, hard reset your device, update your device to the latest software. Reinstall SWGOH and see if the problem persist. Also, do not install any other apps at this point, as another app may be causing the issue.
  • Well from a tech support standpoint, hard reset your device, update your device to the latest software. Reinstall SWGOH and see if the problem persist. Also, do not install any other apps at this point, as another app may be causing the issue.

This. If you are having consistent crashes, especially just after an update, you should delete the cache and re-install.

I had my first freeze/crash in ages (on Android) after the client update. I reinstalled and haven't had any issues since.
  • DMG_SW
    215 posts Member
    I always align my chakras before having my shabbos goy boot up the game and haven't seen any problems. Hopefully that helps someone.
  • I’ve only rarely had crashes on Bluestacks, my main problem is freezing/insane drop in framerate. Still not sure how to fix that.
  • My game crashes when there are teams with big graphics like GG. Particularly GG vs Rey when she does her AOE.
  • crzydroid
    7233 posts Moderator
    Please report to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>