Leadership problems

I didn’t pay much attention at first but questioned after the last officer was fired. Our leader basically told me to watch. Now we have no officers and the “leader” of my current guild hasn’t even logged on in two weeks. I need a little help from the whom ever is on overwatch of day to day ops. We have some talent in my guild and we need access to raids and events instead of making a whole new guild before we bleed out.

Replies

• harvestmouse
    891 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Sadly, it's a sinking ship. See if you can organise a 'merger' with a better run guild and move your guys there. With no leadership, and raids not on auto you don't want to be staying with this person's guild.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Contact the devs, and they can appoint a new leader. I believe the original leader has to away for 30 days first.
  • Options
    We had a similar issue a year or two ago with an AWOL leader. EA weren’t too helpful to be honest but we used Discord to coordinate a new guild & about 96% membership migrated. We’ve grown much more quickly since then. If you haven’t got a discord server, set it up and get your guild mates involved. Then you can decide whether to merge or build a new guild
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback everyone. I’m going to have a talk with the rest of the guild and see which method is the least bitter pill to swallow and what makes the most sense for all involved
  • Options
    If I recall correctly, when you start a new guild you'll need to complete t6 of each raid before you can do the heroic raids .
    I have an empty guild that has the heroic level of the 3 raids unlocked. The cPit was not around when the guild disbanded. I currently have an alt in place as the guild leader. I'll turn it over to you if you are interested. If so, DM me here.
  • Options
    I believe that you are correct on the raid issue. I had to step away from the community for awhile for work related issues. I’m back. I’m staying; and ready to put everything together. I have a few good officers, and a solid 25 guild members. I’m agreeable with transferring over if you are staying on.
  • Options
    I'll just hand it over to you, no strings attached. I'll follow up in a DM
  • chpMINIsolo_77
    3103 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Looks like you had this problem in 2017 too.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/132019/leadership#latest

EDIT: Spelling
  • Options
    GeoRevan wrote: »
    I believe that you are correct on the raid issue. I had to step away from the community for awhile for work related issues. I’m back. I’m staying; and ready to put everything together. I have a few good officers, and a solid 25 guild members. I’m agreeable with transferring over if you are staying on.

Looks like the guild you are in only has 22 members. The leader has been inactive for 14 days & another member is 12 days inactive. You'd probably be better off looking to merge with another guild