Been trying to report a cheater for months

Riles28
4 posts Member
edited April 2022
He’s been consistently cheating. Reported through a ticket. Dozens of people reported him in game. Nothing done. It’s blatant as well. I don’t know where else to go. He consistently snipes payouts. Hoping this reaches further.
Post edited by Riles28 on

Replies

• Salatious_Scrum
    2309 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    So you say he’s cheating.

If so, you gotta message @CG_LucifersDaddyMINI with any screenshots or relevant information proving it.

Sniping payouts, while unsportsmanlike, can be unintentional and isn’t cheating.
  • I do have screenshots but didn’t think I was allowed to post them here. He has thrawn at 7* with level 60 phoenix and is beating negotiators with a 5* tarkin fleet. I’ve sent in a message to lucifer hopefully something can be done. Sniping payouts wouldn’t be as annoying if it was done fairly.
  • If nothing is being done, is it possible the top player is changing his lineup to a weak team and then sending in an alt?
  • No he climbs from like 50 daily because his fleet is like level 70 in a shard of negotiators so like 10 people would have to be changing to a weak lineup
  • Riles28
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    ib63eyo6d8sx.png
    7qk7rcknnt7p.jpeg
    kvvsp88wrnd7.jpeg
    a2xzxg4gvbmx.png
    aflrbnf89th1.png
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Messaging LD is all you can do
  • I always enjoy this thread
  • DMG_SW
    215 posts Member
    Sniping payouts, while unsportsmanlike, can be unintentional and isn’t cheating.

You can go look at the guys GAC history. Unless it is normal severely undergeared Mother Talzin's to one shot much stronger teams underneath their protection, the guy is cheating not only in fleet but in GAC as well.
  • zatchy
    123 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Messaging LD is all you can do

Because CG takes cheating seriously. Lol
  • CG doesnt care.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Riles28 wrote: »
    ib63eyo6d8sx.png
    7qk7rcknnt7p.jpeg
    kvvsp88wrnd7.jpeg
    a2xzxg4gvbmx.png
    aflrbnf89th1.png

What do the rest of his ships look like?

What did he beat to get into 9th?

Untill my shard got executor, id swap my executor to kenobi and leave the bounty ships in.

I dropped fast. Is he hitting a full team or a team meant to fail?

If hes snipen you, what are you running?
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Riles28 wrote: »
    ib63eyo6d8sx.png
    7qk7rcknnt7p.jpeg
    kvvsp88wrnd7.jpeg
    a2xzxg4gvbmx.png
    aflrbnf89th1.png

What do the rest of his ships look like?

What did he beat to get into 9th?

Untill my shard got executor, id swap my executor to kenobi and leave the bounty ships in.

I dropped fast. Is he hitting a full team or a team meant to fail?

If hes snipen you, what are you running?

You can see his best ships in the first screenshot there. His best is a 6* advanced tie. He’s taking out full 7* negotiator fleets with 7* ships and relic 5+ pilots. His Tarkin capital is 6* with a g9 tarkin… it’s just not possible for him to be beating what he’s beating.
  • I’ve reported to LD as well I’m the past month or two, not sure if anything will be done but best of luck to you, hopefully they will finally update their cheat catching software and ban some of these folks. It would be funny if they removed them from the normal game servers and partitioned a server just to put cheaters there to battle it out against each other.