3v3 GAC Suggestion

The community is pretty split on whether or not 3v3 is good. Following CG’s GAC update that moved crystals from squad arena to GAC, it’s more important than ever to be able to do well.

I understand 3v3 is unlikely to go away. So why doesn’t CG remove squad arena (which is completely irrelevant for people level 85) and replace it with a 3v3 GAC mode that gives out things like mod upgrade materials? It’s be better than crapping on all the people that hate 3v3 with a passion who are more or less forced to participate to get crystals…

Replies

• Options
    The community is pretty split on whether or not 3v3 is good. Following CG’s GAC update that moved crystals from squad arena to GAC, it’s more important than ever to be able to do well.

I understand 3v3 is unlikely to go away. So why doesn’t CG remove squad arena (which is completely irrelevant for people level 85) and replace it with a 3v3 GAC mode that gives out things like mod upgrade materials? It’s be better than crapping on all the people that hate 3v3 with a passion who are more or less forced to participate to get crystals…

I've another idea

Get rid of 3v3 all along
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    3v3 is fine as is but I like OPs idea way better than SPs idea.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    3v3 is fine. However, I LOVE this idea. Lord knows I need more slicing mats
  • Options
    and another idea..............

Let players choose if they want to participate in a 3v3 or 5v5 GAC. Players would then be matched with other players that made the same choice. This way, everybody gets what they want.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    and another idea..............

Let players choose if they want to participate in a 3v3 or 5v5 GAC. Players would then be matched with other players that made the same choice. This way, everybody gets what they want.

But what I want is to face people that complain about 3v3.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Here's a crazy idea... Let's alternate 3v3 and 5v5 so that everyone gets some of what they want. ;)