Conquest store/character

Omilek
17 posts Member
edited April 2022
I realized that Boba scion of Jango got added to the conquest store rotation for 475 conquest ticket. Maul is an older character and yet he is not there (cant be bought with ticket, only for crystal) We all know that Maul is an overall better character than Boba scion of Jango. I think this is sad that the release order is not respected for accessibility of character for those 2 character.

Replies

• He is
  • Saw him in there earlier today.
  • Omilek
    17 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    I must be unlucky then. For not seeing him yet with all the refresh. Thx for ur replies
  • Yenfay
    11 posts Member
    Has anyone seen any CAT shards in the conquest store? Ever since BFSOJ came to the conquest store I haven’t seen a single one come, I’m only 30 away and I’ve probably refreshed 8 times
  • crzydroid
    7294 posts Moderator
    k2lse4tb9v3f.jpg
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Yenfay wrote: »
    Has anyone seen any CAT shards in the conquest store? Ever since BFSOJ came to the conquest store I haven’t seen a single one come, I’m only 30 away and I’ve probably refreshed 8 times

I’ve seen CAT shards around two times, without any refreshes. It’s likely you’ve just had bad RNG.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Yenfay
    11 posts Member
    Thank you!! This is one of the few time I was hoping I just had bad rng, and I didn’t see anything about it so I thought I was going crazy
  • Yenfay
    11 posts Member
    je66xlbnifuj.png
    Are you absolutely certain CAT shards still exist?
  • ppl in my collective aren't seeing CAT in store either. Been checking but nope, just lots of Fat Bobas. and one time I saw Maul.
  • Yenfay
    11 posts Member
    This is tragic, I could buy that 39.99 pack but I’d still be 5 shards away ;( wish they would’ve kept her in the store until her actual event, cuz this kinda blows
  • crzydroid
    7294 posts Moderator
    This is tragic, I could buy that 39.99 pack but I’d still be 5 shards away ;( wish they would’ve kept her in the store until her actual event, cuz this kinda blows

What event? The Proving Grounds? You'll get 20 from that.
  • Yenfay
    11 posts Member
    Yeah the proving grounds, I just wish they kept her shards in the store as well considering the razor crest is still there. I’ve been saving gear to get her to gear 13 but no current place to get the rest of her shards. Like I’m so close and it’s frustrating to wait when I have everything ready and enough gems to get her shards if they were still there.
  • crzydroid
    7294 posts Moderator
    Yeah the proving grounds, I just wish they kept her shards in the store as well considering the razor crest is still there. I’ve been saving gear to get her to gear 13 but no current place to get the rest of her shards. Like I’m so close and it’s frustrating to wait when I have everything ready and enough gems to get her shards if they were still there.

From what others are saying, she's definitely still there.
  • Yenfay
    11 posts Member
    That would be some absolutely wild rng on my end lol, it’s been days since I’ve seen any. I’m really sorry for bothering you guys if that’s the case, I’ll let you know if I finally find any! Thank you for responding as well
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Fwiw, I haven't seen her once. And I'm checking often.
  • Yenfay
    11 posts Member
    I checked with my guild and they’re reporting the same thing, none have seen any CAT shards, and I just refreshed twice and no such luck, so weird.
  • Hawkie
    1 posts Member
    I also have yet to see CAT in the conquest shop, and this has been happening since the CAT pack became available.

I've been spending 250 crystals a day refreshing the shop too. I check every single refresh. I've been 6 shards away for what feels like weeks now.

My guess is when they rolled over the RC moving out they accidentally push CAT out as well?
  • TVF
    36584 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »

I’ve seen CAT shards around two times, without any refreshes. It’s likely you’ve just had bad RNG.

Just saying.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Keydash1
    503 posts Member
    My small anecdotal sample is also that CAT (and also RC) are showing up less. This might just be due to more characters sharing the slots, but I do think I see Maul and Boba more often. I suspect they've reduced (but not eliminated) the rate due to proving grounds coming.
  • Rius
    362 posts Member
    That would be some absolutely wild rng on my end lol, it’s been days since I’ve seen any. I’m really sorry for bothering you guys if that’s the case, I’ll let you know if I finally find any! Thank you for responding as well

I have gone up to 2 weeks in the past without CAT showing up, it sucks because it’s incredibly unlucky but not impossible if each sore rotation is an individual role.
    Keydash1 wrote: »
    My small anecdotal sample is also that CAT (and also RC) are showing up less. This might just be due to more characters sharing the slots, but I do think I see Maul and Boba more often. I suspect they've reduced (but not eliminated) the rate due to proving grounds coming.

Good point here, we do not know if they are equal rates. However, even if they are equal rates, introducing a new character into the existing rotation reduces a 1/3 to a 1/4 each time. It’s hard though to capture rates from a few people all we have is a ‘feeling’ at best we are unlucky. For instance, I know someone farming RC and they say they see CAT all the time where as I see RC all the time, it maybe we remember because we are frustrated it’s not the desired character.