Commander Ahsoka tano availability

2Next

Replies

• TargetEadu
    1234 posts Member
    I wonder if they’re making a set CAT slot for the store. That would be nice, the Conquest store slots are… messy.
  • Lumiya
    231 posts Member
    Zumwan wrote: »
    So I guess this was the store sq2lrz9rlmra.png

This was there before the Update, so... did he mean this or something else?
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Wouldn't you expect proving grounds launch to coincide with 1 year after CAT was first unlocked? So roughly at the end of this set of conquests 16, 17 and 18.

CAT was released in May 2021.

The current set of conquests ends in Mid July?

So no I would think it would have been done at the same time this Conquest started.
  • Why is RC in Shipments but CAT is in WEEKLY Shipments?

Is this permanent or will they show up in both stores?
  • TargetEadu
    1234 posts Member
    Someone thought they might wait for the actual 1-year anniversary, which is the 22nd (I think). They might also be measuring 1 year from the end of CAT’s conquests when people first actually unlocked her.
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    They might also be measuring 1 year from the end of CAT’s conquests when people first actually unlocked her.

That wouldn't match up to how they did Razor Quest.
    Its always been 1 year from release date.

• TargetEadu
    1234 posts Member
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    They might also be measuring 1 year from the end of CAT’s conquests when people first actually unlocked her.

That wouldn't match up to how they did Razor Quest.
    Its always been 1 year from release date.

They’re not doing the same thing as RC, we know that much from the Proving Grounds announcement and the fact CAT isn’t out already. And “always” with a sample size of 1 doesn’t mean much.
  • cboath7
    361 posts Member
    I figured they pulled here to make room for the massive onslaught of Boba Scion options.

I mean, seriously, I've seen more of those since they debuted than i have of Maul since he debuted. He's been rare from the onset compared to the rest of them, but boba's everywhere. I just got one with him with 3 options. 2 for currency one for crystals.
  • Zaph0dd
    77 posts Member
    Well, here are not cat shards.

gu55hetrk9ds.jpg

• CCyrilS
    6584 posts Member
    Zaph0dd wrote: »
    Well, here are not cat shards.

gu55hetrk9ds.jpg

Here is not a thank you for showing us new information.
  • Rius
    87 posts Member
    cboath7 wrote: »
    I figured they pulled here to make room for the massive onslaught of Boba Scion options.

I mean, seriously, I've seen more of those since they debuted than i have of Maul since he debuted. He's been rare from the onset compared to the rest of them, but boba's everywhere. I just got one with him with 3 options. 2 for currency one for crystals.

Unfortunately Maul had to contest with being 1 of 3 characters during the last conquest when he debuted in the conquest store. That lowered RNG odds for each character during the last conquest. RC and CAT were 1/2 before maul’s introduction. Now these have been removed maul and boba are now also 1/2 (for Crystal purchase) still think RC is in the ticket purchase so 1/3. The rest is down to individual RNG luck 🍀 as to who is rolled each time the store refreshes.

• Haven't the slots increased too? There were no way 4 slots when we just had RC. I think there's been an extra slot added per character/ship added. There are 4 no, with 4 characters/ships retired from active conquest.
  • i assumed that they haven't removed the RC shards as these are needed for the Executor event , CAT shards are not required for any event , so CG assumed there would be less of a backlash