Possible Victor feat in Conquest

While I know that datamined information about Conquest isn't always accurate, should the Victor feat be real, is it possible to get a video showing how this mechanic works? I've read the datamined description, but I think seeing it in action in advance would be invaluable.

Replies

• PeachyPeachSWGOH
    792 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Don't think there will be any videos in advance, but there is data mined text description of the feat floating around. Also it's S2 Boss, so I am thinking there will be videos soon enough - before most of us get there anyway.
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    CG will always say datamined information is subject to change, but there's just no time. Conquest starts tomorrow, and the data is in game. Unless they do an update today to change it, the feat will be there.

Also, CG doesn't care that you want the information ahead of time, so there will be no videos before tomorrow.
  • Winterwolves
    1728 posts Member
    Options
    It's a series of 1v1 duels between random members of each team, finishing with the leaders.

Is there much else to understand about it?

The undersize feat is my only question, but my guess is that the leader keeps fighting after the other team members are used up.