Nihilus and Sion feat is broken

frackme_21
92 posts Member
edited May 2022
The feat which requires you to win with Nihilus and Sion in your squad is broken. From what i understand it actually requires you to keep them alive. That's a wholly different level of difficulty for the feat than to just use them.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Same here. Won three battles this way and no one was counted towards the objective.

I think some clarification is in order. I mean, it’s plain English, I am Italian but the description of the feat is crystal clear to me.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    As if this iteration of Conquest wasn't bad enough already...
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    Just wait for the disappointment when the full inquisitor team feat in s5 requires them all survive!
  • AlexanderG
    1927 posts Member
    There is a PSA above ^^
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    There is a PSA above ^^

Which even is confusing. Is the PSA that the feat is broken and will be fixed or that the wording is wrong and we indeed need them to survive, which is absolutely ridiculous
  • This is GD frustrating. I wasted currency. I’d say CG is better than this but they’ve proved time and time again that they’re not.
  • Did anyone expect anything different from them? Does anything ever work right?
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    It will be just like last time when they made the Mando feat with the wrong Mando. They just changed the wording to match how it was working (not as intended) because it was easier to change some text than it was to fix their untested spaghetti code.
  • crzydroid
    7233 posts Moderator
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    There is a PSA above ^^

Which even is confusing. Is the PSA that the feat is broken and will be fixed or that the wording is wrong and we indeed need them to survive, which is absolutely ridiculous

The PSA is just what you need to do to get it. CG will have to answer further.

At any rate, this has been reported.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>