Commander Ahsoka Tano is not available in the conquest shop

mg99
posts Member
edited May 2022
Why are Commander Asoka Tano shards not available in the conquest shop and nowhere else in the game? It's been over a week and nothing!
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• mg99 wrote: »
    Why are Commander Asoka Tano shards not available in the conquest shop and nowhere else in the game? It's been over a week and nothing!

She has been removed and will appear in the upcoming proving grounds game mode.

Strange decision because a new player has no way of whaling to get the full JMK team for years.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    mg99 wrote: »

Strange decision because a new player has no way of whaling to get the full JMK team for years.

Edit-
    Nevermind i see the post.
  • Badfish
    11 posts Member

Yep, really stupid…. Very annoyed myself, I have JMK and was working on CAT, now it will take me many months to get the last 100 shards and in the meantime I have a gimped GL team 😕
  • Badfish wrote: »

Yep, really stupid…. Very annoyed myself, I have JMK and was working on CAT, now it will take me many months to get the last 100 shards and in the meantime I have a gimped GL team 😕

Yep exact scenario my alt account is in. It was under 4M on her original run so yep will be running a sub par JMK for months
  • Rius
    356 posts Member
    Been trying to figure out for a few days on other threads to confirm if others have not seen CAT in rotation, think we just waiting on PG release. Not sure if CG intended to leave a week without farming CAT shards but fingers crossed PG will be soon.
  • Rius
    356 posts Member
    CAT shards are in weekly shipments.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited May 2022
    t5j4yn11i634.jpeg

Have you tried checking the 5 OTHER CAT SHARD THREADS??
This discussion has been closed.