Conquest Feedback?

2Next

Replies

• mariogsh
    785 posts Member
    DMG_SW wrote: »
    cboath7 wrote: »
    Maybe don't make feats impossible outside of whale scope. What is it? 14 wins with inquistor squad? The last toon just dropped last week IIRC. Not enough time for even a moderate spender to get it to 7*.

This is a perfect illustration of everything that is wrong with the average poster on this forum. Newsflash: people are completing this feat with full 3* squads. Easily. You do not need to whale to complete this feat. Full stop. But rather than reading strategy, or waiting to see, everyone rushes to whine and complain as much and as fast as possible. Take 1/10th of the effort you spend on complaining and instead use it in conquest, and you'll easily get red crate. For free.

Oh, you mean completing the feat via the last node where you get Malgus borrowed and will probably be fixed next conquest so you can't do it anymore? Yeah...
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    If you are bored of fighting the same squad, maybe choose another squad to spice things up? I'm sure the second squad is not as easy to cheese at 20% stamina, but if you are looking for something fresh, battle another team or use a different lineup
    My Sith Empire could likely take one or two other squad comps but my Old Republic would be sketchy at best and every loss costs energy.

As for using different lineups, SE only has one lead and only two spare toons and swapping in Marauder deprives DR / Malak of kills which hurts my progress in another.global feat.
    bd3a598vg73g.png

And OR has disjointed synergy with the weaker part of the faction often being below the power level needed for Conquest hard mode.
    uzd9uvg5f23t.png
  • Winterwolves
    1723 posts Member
    mariogsh wrote: »
    cboath7 wrote: »
    Maybe don't make feats impossible outside of whale scope. What is it? 14 wins with inquistor squad? The last toon just dropped last week IIRC. Not enough time for even a moderate spender to get it to 7*.

This is a perfect illustration of everything that is wrong with the average poster on this forum. Newsflash: people are completing this feat with full 3* squads. Easily. You do not need to whale to complete this feat. Full stop. But rather than reading strategy, or waiting to see, everyone rushes to whine and complain as much and as fast as possible. Take 1/10th of the effort you spend on complaining and instead use it in conquest, and you'll easily get red crate. For free.

Oh, you mean completing the feat via the last node where you get Malgus borrowed and will probably be fixed next conquest so you can't do it anymore? Yeah...

I don't see how they could fix this one. It's just a pretty standard disk setup. There is no bug or exploit involved.

Also I understand the inquisitors on their own can beat the miniboss too, with a similar disk setup.
  • DMG_SW
    215 posts Member

Like, I know that being a paranoid conspiracy theorist us super in right now, but what makes you think this? Like, seriously, what specifically had CG done in the past that makes you think they'll change that node? And I mean what have they ACTUALLY done, not what paranoid fantasies have people imagined they'll do. Literally they change feats and discs every three.conquests. That's all they do. And nutters still pop up ever three seconds like "I beat a node, CG will nerf everything now, I am such a victim, woe is me!". Seriously, please, step into the real world. It is so much more enjoyable than your.paranoid delusional fantasy where elite special forces CG agents are tracking your every move and nerfing anything and everything you use.
  • TargetEadu
    1538 posts Member

Like, I know that being a paranoid conspiracy theorist us super in right now, but what makes you think this? Like, seriously, what specifically had CG done in the past that makes you think they'll change that node? And I mean what have they ACTUALLY done, not what paranoid fantasies have people imagined they'll do. Literally they change feats and discs every three.conquests. That's all they do. And nutters still pop up ever three seconds like "I beat a node, CG will nerf everything now, I am such a victim, woe is me!". Seriously, please, step into the real world. It is so much more enjoyable than your.paranoid delusional fantasy where elite special forces CG agents are tracking your every move and nerfing anything and everything you use.

They took out Nightsister Zombie from every NS team so we couldn’t easily cheese Defeat 50 Enemies feats.

(Yes, I know SRP still exists. It’s still more complicated than Zombie and still something CG did.)
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Feedback: It sucks. We're back to Grindquest with 40-win global feats for single-squad factions.

Screw Grindquest!
    Oh look, I have beaten the same squad 28 times now. Only another 52 times to go. Wheeee, isnt this fun!!!

Screw Grindquest!
    hpvtozedncqd.png

TB, Raids, all are repetitive gameplay

Every mobile game has repetition in it

If you are bored of fighting the same squad, maybe choose another squad to spice things up? I'm sure the second squad is not as easy to cheese at 20% stamina, but if you are looking for something fresh, battle another team or use a different lineup

A different lineup? How many variations of SE and OR do you think we have access to lmao.

Also, give the usual modifiers and overprepared we have little choice on which ones to win against.

I’m sure CG has this same tone deaf mentality that’s in this response. Maybe they should…idk greatly vary the teams we face? Show us stats…make different modifiers? Why is it on the player and not CG to keep things fresh
  • zatchy
    124 posts Member
    Some feedback doesn't make sense

Like removing Overprepared, without that modifier, there is no challenge in conquest and people can auto everything and that would make the game mode boring

steadfast retribution is fine, we've had that for over a year and people are able to get through it every month

Can you tell me what part of using the same team 40 times is fun? Oh, and do it twice. Cause If you wanna talk about conquest not being boring, they need to fix the grind requirements. Hell sign me up 100 times for increased difficulty over increased grinding. But they want both. So I have to call **** on your ‘boring’…
  • Honestly, the biggest issue is, the disk that allow you to easily complete the event don't allow you to get the completion of task. They seem to review previous conquest and make the event's where the popular disk will not allow you to get the achievements. After finishing tier 5, I have to go back and grind all the feats and swap out the disk I used of finish

• I've given up hope of CG actually listening, but I do have to say to the "use different comps" remark by a mod no less.....do you play this game? How many SE comps are YOU rocking right now? 1 leader. 2 units required for a global feat. Badsty inflicts stagger for a sector feat. So that's 3 units crucial for feats at this point. "ooh I can switch out Sith Marauder for Sith Empire Trooper! Or bring in Sith Assassin!!! SO MANY OPTIONS!!!"

Come on. You can't honestly believe that. Squad comp is heavily determined by feats like use no attackers. use no tanks (a past feat). inflict Potency down. Stagger x amount of times. Also, it isn't on me to make the game more entertaining. That's CG's job. Maybe they should do better rather than offload it to their customers.
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Yeah, you have a LOT of options, specific if you bring a 350 speed toon with a 100% STAMINE being the fastest unir on the squad VS a cheated OR with a single overprepared 1 + the other cheated modifier you have to see how all the enemy outspeed it. Also, the infinite attacks from canderous ordo and the Phoenix variant with sabine.... It's a very "fun" Game mode....
    Post edited by PumaK on
  • It's rubbish now that's the feedback too many bugs no fun too much time consuming cost of battle is too high I don't even bother with it now.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Feedback: It sucks. We're back to Grindquest with 40-win global feats for single-squad factions.

Screw Grindquest!
    Oh look, I have beaten the same squad 28 times now. Only another 52 times to go. Wheeee, isnt this fun!!!

Screw Grindquest!
    hpvtozedncqd.png

TB, Raids, all are repetitive gameplay

Every mobile game has repetition in it

Lol, you mean the raids that are predominantly simmed now? Sith raid happens, what 2 to 3 times a week? So that's max 12 times in a whole month, AND it's spread out over the whole month instead of 2 weeks. And tbs? Seriously? Even if you take hoth that's max 12 a month. But the actually realistic comparison is geo tb, 4 phases twice a month. That's 8 in a month.

So your comps for why this is normal and fine for 40 battles, 40! With 2 separate squads, is 8 and 12. LOL yeah that's exactly the same. Smh
  • I'm about done with the SE and OR global feats at this point, with a rigorous 4 battles a day schedule. SE was relatively fine as I was able to use them until S3 and early S4, as well as the DR/DM kill and stagger feats as side bonuses. OR was boring and grindy as hell. As Rath pointed out, it quickly becomes not worth the risk to try with the OR team. By 10/40 I had settled on the first Phoenix team in Sector 1 for the rest of that feat.

I guess what frustrates most of us about these grindy feats is that they are unnecessarily so. CG could have made it 30 wins, cut the rewards to 10 banners, and added some other global feats. It would not have made it any easier, but likely less repetitive.