Character screen question

Possibly dumb newbie question, but I have a number badge in red on my character screen icon. The problem is I can't find anything obvious for it - no equipment, no training, no shards to spend, but the number isn't clearing. Any idea what I'm missing?

Thanks!

Replies

• That means there is a upgrade available of some sort. Most likely a ability upgrade or a star upgrade.
  • Beausteele wrote: »
    That means there is a upgrade available of some sort. Most likely a ability upgrade or a star upgrade.

+1
  • I'm seeing the same thing. A little red 2 . I've looked through all my characters. There is nothing telling me what to upgrade.
  • I'm seeing the same thing. A little red 2 . I've looked through all my characters. There is nothing telling me what to upgrade.

Skills levels
  • So I've check each active character for ability, equipment, training, and stars but none of them can be upgraded. There's also no new characters for me to activate, and as far as I can see nothing to craft - I looked at the obvious stuff and couldn't figure out the badge
  • I am having the same problem- have searched through every active and inactive player, there is nothing to upgrade.
    I started off with a little 1, I am now at 3+.

Upgrades would be nice, I just wish I knew which one it was!