Commander Ahsoka Tano disappeared from Conquest Store?

M00sexwindu
1 posts Member
edited May 13
I've noticed that in recent weeks Commander Ahsoka Tano shards aren't available from the Conquest store - neither via Conquest currency or crystals. Anybody else had this or have any info on it? Seems really unlikely that I haven't rolled her shards at least once in weeks.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

  • Rius
    87 posts Member
    This must be the 6th thread to start. Enough players have commented to confirm she is not in game. No comment from CG. But we presume it’s PG related and not sure when release will be. 22nd May is CAT 1 year release so that’s as good a guess as any.
  • Ghost666
    95 posts Member
    Rius wrote: »
    But we presume it’s PG related
    Just curious...how and why?

  • CCyrilS
    6584 posts Member
    Ghost666 wrote: »
    Rius wrote: »
    But we presume it’s PG related
    Just curious...how and why?

    They said she'd be removed from conquest mode, and we know she will be in PG, so it's a fair assumption her removal from the other store is related. They just left out that part for some reason.
  • Rius
    87 posts Member
    Obviously it’s guess work. So we could be wrong. CAT should be removed from conquest roaming traveller as described. That would leave CAT shards at conquest store for 600 crystals. But its possible they removed CAT and RC from the Crystal purchase in conquest store as they added the latest character in the title update. The more in rotation the worse RNG to get newer characters in comparison to just when RC and CAT were in store. So this would improve it for those who already have RC and CAT. So it does make sense to remove them at some point. This also makes sense a they described ‘moving’ CAT shards in PG announcement. The question is, was the timing as intended and did they plan to remove CAT for a period of time. To try to be reasonable they may be assuming it’s not a big deal to have a gap if we get more shards once PG is released.
  • Rius wrote: »
    This must be the 6th thread to start. Enough players have commented to confirm she is not in game. No comment from CG. But we presume it’s PG related and not sure when release will be. 22nd May is CAT 1 year release so that’s as good a guess as any.

    This makes sense. Forgive my ignorance but what's PG?
  • TargetEadu
    1234 posts Member
    Rius wrote: »
    This must be the 6th thread to start. Enough players have commented to confirm she is not in game. No comment from CG. But we presume it’s PG related and not sure when release will be. 22nd May is CAT 1 year release so that’s as good a guess as any.

    This makes sense. Forgive my ignorance but what's PG?

    Proving Grounds. A few dev posts about it, a monthly event for RC/CAT shards and eventually more.
  • Rius
    87 posts Member
    CAT shards are in weekly shipments.
  • Ultra
    9307 posts Moderator
    edited May 13
    zs00zzdtn8s6.jpeg

    OP did you notice that a 7th thread on this topic might give us the answer we need but we are only at the 6th one yet?
  • zatho
    671 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    zs00zzdtn8s6.jpeg

    OP did you notice that a 7th thread on this topic might give us the answer we need but we are only at the 6th one yet?

    That happens when no one merges them.
  • Ultra
    9307 posts Moderator
    yes let’s blame the mods and not the person creating the thread to do a little research before asking his question to see if his question got answered or asked already
  • zatho
    671 posts Member
    edited May 13
    Ultra wrote: »
    yes let’s blame the mods and not the person creating the thread to do a little research before asking his question to see if his question got answered or asked already

    Sorry, it was not meant as blame, just as observation.
    You proved that it does not matter if the threads are merged or if there are many. OP will either look for an existing one or not. I think merging helps to keep the thread at the top as more people will be active there.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    yes let’s blame the mods and not the person creating the thread to do a little research before asking his question to see if his question got answered or asked already

    Its not about blaming its ablout CG not giving any answer. Also other OR bugged GC
This discussion has been closed.