New release.. when?

pånøs
152 posts Member
When are we expecting to get the new release out that fixes the dread disk issue? Before the the conquest ends?
@Ultra could you ping or something?

Replies

• Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead Maybe you can ask around? Would be nice to know if we have to work on getting 15 burritos from other sources, or we can rely on the disc working in the last few days of the event.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Based on their usual cadence, if there is a release, it should happen today/tomorrow (depending on your timezone). That doesn't necessarily mean that there will actually be one or that it will fix that particular bug, though.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited May 2022
    what’s the issue with the disk?

EDIT: oh i see - they already said in an upcoming release, we’ll see if that’s today or next conquest
  • If it doesn't get fixed for the current Conquest, then they need to award every player with 15 keycards for that feat. Responsibility needs to be taken here.
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    what’s the issue with the disk?

EDIT: oh i see - they already said in an upcoming release, we’ll see if that’s today or next conquest

Meathead said "the upcoming" so I assume next. But I also assume that's next week, since we have enough GC's and CG doesn't care about player experience.

Good luck with that red crate, peasants!
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    Tada