[ Developer Insights
- Kit Reveal ]UNIT NAME:
Support, Droid, Leader, Old RepublicA true support character who focuses on raising her team to new heights by utilizing tactical skills to manipulate battle
ABILITIES:BASIC: Calculated OddsFinal Text:
Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If the target is Target Locked, this attack is guaranteed to critically hit if able. If all allies are Droids and this attack critically hits, the next ally to take a turn gains Advantage for 2 turns at the start of their turn.SPECIAL 1: Sabacc Shuffle (CD:4) (Zeta)Final Text:
Deal Physical damage to all enemies 3 times and inflict Defense Down for 2 turns. At the start of battle, if all allies are non-Separatist Droids, this attack has a 60% chance to inflict Target Lock, and will remove 10% Turn Meter for each instance of damage (max 30%). Additionally, allies gain 10% Offense (stacking) until the end of the encounter each time this ability is used.
All allies gain 5% Turn Meter for each debuff inflicted by this ability (max 60%).SPECIAL 2: Tactical Advantage (CD: 4) Final Text:
Dispel all debuffs on the weakest ally and they gain Advantage, Health Steal, and Speed Up for 2 turns. If the ally was a non-Separatist Droid and if any debuffs were dispelled this way, they gain Offense Up and Tenacity Up for 2 turns and inflict Target Lock and Speed Down on the weakest enemy for 2 turns.Leader - Spare Parts (Zeta) (Omicron) Final Text:
Droid allies have +35% Defense, +35 Speed, and gain Spare Parts until the end of battle, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented. At the start of battle, if all allies are Droids, 50R-T gains 30% Max Health and 40 Speed.Spare Parts:
+30% Critical Chance and +30% Offense; if this character is defeated, they are revived with 100% Health, gain Foresight and Protection Up (50%) for 2 turns, and dispel this buff from all allies; this revive can't be preventedWhile in Conquest:
If all allies are non-Separatist Droids, the first time in battle the first enemy to take a turn is defeated, all allies are revived with 60% Health, and gain Damage Immunity and Instant Defeat Immunity for 2 turns, these buffs can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented. This revive can't be prevented.UNIQUE: VIP TreatmentFinal Text:
At the start of battle, the weakest other ally gains VIP. Whenever the VIP is damaged, they gain Stealth for 2 turns and 50R-T recovers 5% Health and Protection. Whenever 50R-T is damaged, allies with VIP recover Health and Protection equal to 5% of 50R-T's Max Health and Protection and they gain Offense Up for 2 turns, 50R-T then gains Defense Up and 50% Protection Up (stacking, max 250%) for 2 turns. If all allies are Droids at the start of battle, 50R-T and the VIP are immune to Turn Meter reduction.VIP:
When receiving damage, gain bonuses from characters that utilize VIP
Sep droids are fine, they have a good niche in the meta. No reason to upset that apple cart.
hahaha I make the best hints haha
That's what I'm expecting, make a 5th old republic Jedi to elevate them and push you to run jkr on his own team
What is the meaning of this char CG?
Did you not spot that she is a droid (sector 2 feat) old republic (global feat) and I'm sure she ticks off a couple of other feats for the next 3 conquests so to get any use out of her you need to whale now, then in 3 months she is irrelevant.
Also with such a massive array of characters why are you making up new ones? and a gambling droid?
I only see that it calls out non-Separatist Droids, not light or dark side droids. I think you could us HK-47, IG-88, and Imperial probe droid. IG-88 and IPD have nice synergy with target lock, an AoE target lock works well with them. I am sure there is some unique ability exploit that will make them rework this character after the release.
My guess is they will have Scorpio come out soon too. Too iconic of a character to just leave off the map.
Don’t get me wrong, I am VERY excited for Sortie and she fulfills a role this game definitely needed. But c’mon… our boy Lobot has been crying for years for this responsibility . #Justice4Lobot
Pffff. I can't take this seriously.
Glad you fixed some bugs helping the community but not the ones hurting them with conquest. Cheers