Thoughts on FOTP Omicron

Zumwan
208 posts Member
Given that there is no separate thread for this, I wanted to create one. Too bad it couldn't be released yesterday, now we'll have to wait a week to use it...
Evidently it should go with a full FO team that grants turn meter. What do you think about:
3v3: Phasma lead, Kylo Ren, FOTP
5v5: KRU lead, Phasma, Kylo Ren, FOTP, FOO (leaving Hux to go with SLKR)

Replies

  • mariogsh
    698 posts Member
    I'm thinking of the old Phasma leftover, should work pretty well anyways and you don't break any teams

    Phasma, FOX, FOTP, FOO, FOSTF

    You have TM gain anyways with FOO, Phasma and Fox
  • Metasly
    240 posts Member
    edited May 11
    Zumwan wrote: »
    Given that there is no separate thread for this, I wanted to create one. Too bad it couldn't be released yesterday, now we'll have to wait a week to use it...
    Evidently it should go with a full FO team that grants turn meter. What do you think about:
    3v3: Phasma lead, Kylo Ren, FOTP
    5v5: KRU lead, Phasma, Kylo Ren, FOTP, FOO (leaving Hux to go with SLKR)

    FOTP's omicron needs you to have Advantage at the start of battle to gain the +100 speed so Phasma's lead seems better
  • Ultra
    9307 posts Moderator
    Its such a great omicron, and you can even use it under KRU lead with Hux or Hux lead, since Hux distributes Advantage to all FO allies

    In that scenario, you would have to use your SLKR for offense though
  • Jpfit262
    519 posts Member
    Metasly wrote: »
    Zumwan wrote: »
    Given that there is no separate thread for this, I wanted to create one. Too bad it couldn't be released yesterday, now we'll have to wait a week to use it...
    Evidently it should go with a full FO team that grants turn meter. What do you think about:
    3v3: Phasma lead, Kylo Ren, FOTP
    5v5: KRU lead, Phasma, Kylo Ren, FOTP, FOO (leaving Hux to go with SLKR)

    FOTP's omicron needs you to have Advantage at the start of battle to gain the +100 speed so Phasma's lead seems better

    Phasma is for TW
  • Ultra
    9307 posts Moderator
    edited May 12
    i’m sure he’s aware

    Her lead Zeta in GAC works best with FOTP in GAC while giving you SLKR led full FO team
  • As the chief First Order TIE Pilot enjoyer in all of Galaxy of Heroes, I'm extremely happy with this omicron. I think I'm going to try it out Phasma, FOST, FOTP to start and then get more adventurous (i.e. taking Hux or KRU away from SLKR) from there.
    first order tie pilot
  • TargetEadu
    1234 posts Member
    I’m a bit confused on how that bonus Tenacity works
  • Metasly
    240 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    i’m sure he’s aware

    Her lead Zeta in GAC works best with FOTP in GAC while giving you SLKR led full FO team

    Exactly ;-)

    Either you use him with KRU lead and Hux (for initial mass Advantage) and use SLKR with Daka, Zombie and Wat
    Or you use FO in 2 full team on defense :
    - SLKR with Hux (to prevent TM gain)
    - Phasma lead (for initial mass Advantage) with FOTP
  • Starslayer
    1624 posts Member
    It's good, but is it "we won"t be soloed by Malak anymore" good ?
  • Jami2001
    6 posts Member
    edited May 12
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    I’m a bit confused on how that bonus Tenacity works

    When you don´t have advantage, you have +100% tenacity. It´s that simple :smiley:
  • Metasly
    240 posts Member
    Jami2001 wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    I’m a bit confused on how that bonus Tenacity works
    When you don´t have advantage, you have +100% tenacity. It´s that simple :smiley:
    The term "round" is ambiguous I think it's "encounter" and not "turn" so it would only works if you don't gain Advantage at the start of battle
Sign In or Register to comment.