What happened to my Executor team??

Pryrates
97 posts Member
I used to win most 4, 5, 6 star executor mirror matches with my 4 star Executor team. I used:

HT - R5 Bosk
XB - R1 Cad
RC - R1 Bando

Reinforce:
IG2000 - R5 IG
S1 - R8 Boba
_____

My strat was their RC went first, which fed turn meter to HT allowing me to Breach and then with RC mark their RC. I'd kill their RC, reinforce with S1 and then reinforce again with IG if needed and the match was usually over by then because I was able to get their RC out of the fight so early.

_____

But since then I've I've relic'd my Bando to R5 and now I always go first! I feed TM to their HT with my first shot and they do to me what I did to them. I've tried numerous compositions with reinforce to change fortunes, but nothing is working. Any advice?

Thanks!

Replies

• EdSolo
    410 posts Member
    If you go first, you can't attack their RC. You can really only attack HT because you need to be able to breach RC so that your RC can mark it. Going first can be a disadvantage in these mirror matches because it makes it very difficult to get around HT's taunt.
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    Yeah, just try a few battles hitting HT. Or alternatively, you can relic up your Cad Bane (not too bad an investment as he’s a JMK req and a decent character himself.)
  • Pryrates wrote: »
    But since then I've I've relic'd my Bando to R5 and now I always go first! I feed TM to their HT with my first shot and they do to me what I did to them. I've tried numerous compositions with reinforce to change fortunes, but nothing is working. Any advice?

Sounds like your RC is now Faster than XB.

Speed up your XB by taking him up in Relics & putting on 6* Mods.
    Slow down your RC by using 5* Mods.

• Metasly
    280 posts Member
    Mirror match are a pain ...

Use Tie Echelon (with r6 FOO and 6E mods) as soon as you have him 6*