Malak Fear in Grand Arena

HolyHandGrenade
21 posts Member
edited May 2022
Don’t think I’m missing anything in the kits, but who knows. Just did a solo Malak battle in Grand Arena against Shaak, Arc, and Fives. Malak was crit hit plenty of times, but the opposing toons were not inflicted with Fear once. Anyone else have that problem?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Video? They probably moved so fast in 4x speed that they were able to take two turns (one feared) and you didn’t notice it
  • Nah, I barely have the willpower to play Grand Arena anymore, let alone video a battle. Anything is possible, as you said with them moving so fast that I missed it, but I’ve done that battle in the past, and they have never moved so fast that I missed fear landing on one of them. It’s not gonna ruin my day, just mostly curious if anyone else had a similar issue.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    you should know better deez
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Video? They probably moved so fast in 4x speed that they were able to take two turns (one feared) and you didn’t notice it

This'll be what happened. Shaak has a lot of call to assists and in 3v3 there are big jumps in turn meter.

The fear debuff gets missed, specially with things like Shaak's mass assist, where she calls clones to assist & gives +100% TM to target.

What actually happens is it is so fast that the debuff never visibly applies on the unit but they miss a turn and you see the "Fear" text pop up.