NON gameplay things that annoy you...

Prev1
Ghost666
327 posts Member
edited May 2022
Just wondering if there is something that annoy you in the "REALISM" part of the game...i have a couple that keep annoying me. I KNOW that mentioning realism on a SW game is beyond odd...but fans will get my meaning...
NONE of this is GAMEPLAY or BALANCE related per se...just annoying to watch...would be fine with any other "more historical unit" replacing the offending one...

1) The fact that the strongest and probably most used ship in game is Bossk!
2) That the best CLS team has C3PO, Chewie and then C3PO with chewie!!!
2b) A character that is made from one with pieces of other on his back...
3) That Geos are one of the main teams in game, althought i barely recall seeing them anywhere

AGAIN...nothing is gamebreaking...but it always annoys me when i see Bossk ship (or any of the above)...what about you?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ghost666 wrote: »
    .what about you?

Random CAPITALIZATION of WORDS...
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Mace Windu has had 3, THREE reworks as well as was buffed in TW way back in the day, yet the player version of Mace has not once had the ability to insta-kill Jango.
  • burby888
    55 posts Member
    From a lore point of view the Geonosians are important by building the first Death Star. I don’t know if that makes them any less annoying for you or not lol
  • Magruffin
    774 posts Member
    We have 3 millennium Falcons (Including one from Solo) but yet no Red 5 - the most iconic xwing there is
  • Magruffin wrote: »
    Red 5 - the most iconic xwing there is

Respectfully disagree
    starwarsday-porkins.gif
  • Yoda is not immune to fear but padme is.
    Droids are not immune to plague
    General skywalker is a hero of the lstb
    Jedi training rey is unaligned.
    Spare parts can dispel spare parts even tho spare parts cannot be dispelled.
    CG.
  • JTR's fase annoys me for some reason.

Also, someone has to bring it up again, might as well be me - SLKR's two helmets.
  • Mace Windu has had 3, THREE reworks as well as was buffed in TW way back in the day, yet the player version of Mace has not once had the ability to insta-kill Jango.

Pretty sure he did during the crazy TW buff era…
  • Rius
    361 posts Member
    How the rule of two does not seem to apply in SWGOH. The Sith learned to work together as a team.

Also where is Jar Jar Binks, the Gungan were as relevant as the Geo’s at least.

And empire troopers seem to be able to hit there targets.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Ghost666 wrote: »
    NONE of this is GAMEPLAY or BALANCE related per se..
    Inappropriate and unnecessary capitalization of words makes me cringe.
    1) The fact that the strongest and probably most used ship in game is Bossk!
    Bossk is a Trandoshan bounty hunter, Hounds Tooth is the ship
    3) That Geos are one of the main teams in game, althought i barely recall seeing them anywhere
    You clearly have not watched Attack Of The Clones. :D

bvj6blwv36xd.jpeg
  • THIS thread has JUST MADE ME REALISE!

Those LOTR make overs we had about a year back. The one that made Rey and Luke look like hobbits and anybody with a beard more Gandalfy...

NOW WE KNOW WHY!!!
  • WD_40
    113 posts Member
    How there are several jedi masters who are almost entirely useless and would really only be farmed and geared up as passion projects/completion projects (Luminara, Kit Fisto, Eeth Koth, Ima Gun Di)

I don't know if these characters were ever good, but I suppose they are just leftover from the very beginning of the game, and none of them are/were cool enough to warrant reworks to update their kits, unlke Mace
  • I REMEMBER Luminara being ok. Her HEALING IS MASSIVE and back in the day HER LEAD was ok.

With CAM 3 of those 4 come alive again TO A CERTAIN DEGREE.

Kit though..........GIVE ME THE TB Kit instead, ANY DAY!
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Pretty sure he did during the crazy TW buff era…
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Battle-Attuned Master of the Force - Mace Windu has +100% Max Health, +480% Max Protection, +100% Counter Chance, and is immune to Shock, Daze and Stun. Additionally, when attacking Sith with his basic attack Mace deals +1000% damage, and Inflict Expose on all enemies for 2 turns whenever he takes damage. If Jango Fett has Expose, Mace Windu's attacks will instantly defeat him (Damage Immunity does not prevent this effect).

Dang you're right. (Had to find this in a 2018 thread) Well I suppose I have no remaining complaints about the game whatsoever then.
  • bap1234
    126 posts Member
    that tb exist
  • Pretty sure he did during the crazy TW buff era…
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Battle-Attuned Master of the Force - Mace Windu has +100% Max Health, +480% Max Protection, +100% Counter Chance, and is immune to Shock, Daze and Stun. Additionally, when attacking Sith with his basic attack Mace deals +1000% damage, and Inflict Expose on all enemies for 2 turns whenever he takes damage. If Jango Fett has Expose, Mace Windu's attacks will instantly defeat him (Damage Immunity does not prevent this effect).

Dang you're right. (Had to find this in a 2018 thread) Well I suppose I have no remaining complaints about the game whatsoever then.

I LIKED THE crazy TW BUFF ERA! They should bring IT BACK! I mean.......it'd be fun and the match making is so out there that'd it wouldn't make things any UNFAIRER.
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    You can inflict plague on droids. (How are non living things given a disease?)
    You can inflict blind on Kanan. (How can a blind man lose his ability to see?)
    You can inflict fear on General Skywalker. (How can the hero with no fear become scared?)
  • LordDirt
    4974 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    How Rey is an unaligned Force user and not a Jedi
    How JMLS is a Jedi not unaligned Force user
    How Wampa is Dark side
    How Jango Fett is a Separatist
    How Shoretrooper isnt Imperial Remnant
    How Visas Marr isn't a Sith and/or Jedi
    How Savage Opress is a Sith but not a Nightsister (Nightbrother)
    How Maul is not a Nightbrother
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    Lack of gear economy changes despite it was announced like 9 MONTHS AGO
    Lack of half phase 1 of gear economy changes
    Devs radio silent about gear economy changes (despite they have a lot of time to develop characters that ask for a lot of kyrotech)
    Lack of announcement of phase 2 of gear economy changes

Losing disks at the End of conquest
    Losing consumables at the end of conquest

I mentioned the lack of gear economy changes annoy me already???
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    Lord Vader sidekick being Maul and not Darth Sidious post Windu or something at least remotely appropriate
    Lord Vader not turning into Suit Vader after ultimate with an awesome animation
    We don’t have a Han with a lead especially designed to lead a team of Hans
  • MasterSeedy
    5034 posts Member
    Mod management.
  • JML SEE LV being the GLs for their characters instead of the better choices of JKL, DV and emp.

The shift to more emphasis on pvp instead of pve because it is more cost effective.
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    How Bounty hunters are considered dark side when they are doing a legitimate job and smuggles are light side when they are not doing a legitimate job.

How CG implement gambling in their packs..

How with FAQ on character announcements, they are not what any of us have asked..

And the most obvious is the lack of caring from CG when there is a legitimate issue in game with something broken, compared to the quick response if an issue makes it easy for the player base..
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    How Wampa is Dark side

1. Fair point , due to balance of course.
    2. Jedi master luke skywalker. Jedi is in the name he's obviously a jedi not unaligned.
    3. Is wampa a good guy? It's a savage beast, evil.
    4. This was explained by the devs when they gave him the tag. He worked for the separatists to further their cause. A fine tag
    5. Agreed he should be remnant
    6. Visa Marr was neither and yet could be both, can't have both tags. Unaligned is fair
    7. Agreed
    8. Agreed
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    How Wampa is Dark side

2. Jedi master luke skywalker. Jedi is in the name he's obviously a jedi not unaligned.
    4. This was explained by the devs when they gave him the tag. He worked for the separatists to further their cause. A fine tag
    6. Visa Marr was neither and yet could be both, can't have both tags. Unaligned is fair
    7. Agreed
    8. Agreed

Just on your third one, is a lion evil? No, they act on instinct.
  • LordDirt
    4974 posts Member
    How Wampa is Dark side

7. Agreed
    8. Agreed

1)Ok
    2) He did cut himself off from the Force but I guess he came back as a Jedi again.
    3) Wild animals are neither good or evil
    4) So why doesn’t Zam has a Separatist tag? Why doesn’t Bossk, Boba, IG-88, Dengar etc have an Empire tag as they worked to further their cause?
    6) She was Darth Nihilus’ apprentice. She was later a Jedi Sentinal and helped restore the Jedi Order.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    You can inflict plague on droids. (How are non living things given a disease?)

Computer virus?
  • How about when you press a tiny amount away from the a green button and the game thinks that you wanted to press the info button at the top right?
  • Ghost666 wrote: »
    Just wondering if there is something that annoy you in the "REALISM" part of the game...

The Forums.
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    Droids are not immune to plague
    i could be misremembering but I'm pretty sure they got corroded in the show from the magic, while Dooku was getting the plague. but either way, corrosion would be similar, and why droids also get affected.
    nightsister =/= nightbrother, and because there is no nightbrother or Dathomir tag adding nightsister to them wouldn't make sense as they weren't girls.
    granted adding that Dathomire tag and doing slight changes to the kit to let them all work together could be nice
    easy, shore trooper was taken from rouge one and that was before the empire fell, and I don't believe he was seen anywhere but in that movie at that time period, and since he wasn't active after the empire fell (based on that info) he cant be a remnant.