1462 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    How Rey is an unaligned Force user and not a Jedi
    How JMLS is a Jedi not unaligned Force user
    How Wampa is Dark side
    How Jango Fett is a Separatist
    How Shoretrooper isnt Imperial Remnant
    How Visas Marr isn't a Sith and/or Jedi
    How Savage Opress is a Sith but not a Nightsister (Nightbrother)
    How Maul is not a Nightbrother

1. Fair point , due to balance of course.
    2. Jedi master luke skywalker. Jedi is in the name he's obviously a jedi not unaligned.
    3. Is wampa a good guy? It's a savage beast, evil.
    4. This was explained by the devs when they gave him the tag. He worked for the separatists to further their cause. A fine tag
    5. Agreed he should be remnant
    6. Visa Marr was neither and yet could be both, can't have both tags. Unaligned is fair
    7. Agreed
    8. Agreed

Visas Marr could have both tags and depending on whether she is paired with Sith or Jedi different abilities can be used in accordance to her allies.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • This one is a gameplay thing, but it still annoys me…

I don’t lose many Exec mirrors, but sometimes RNG decides you’re going to lose (XB never double taps, dodge city for the enemy, etc etc).

What bugs me on these rare losses is, once the enemy Exec has smoked your Exec, you then have to sit and watch the enemy wailing on your now stunned ships before you can force quit.

I really don’t see why Piett’s ultimate move also stuns your ships. Surely annihilating your cap ship is enough?!
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Why u can't deploy turrent against raid bosses
    Why is sidious so trash and not a GL?
    Why is mace not a GL?
    Why are GR Jedi council trash?
    Why is there still no sith fleet...
    Why imp remnant still doesn't have a full team
    Where is Red 5??
    And I think more importantly....

Why is jawas light side toons and not DS??
  • RTS wrote: »
    You can inflict plague on droids. (How are non living things given a disease?)

Computer virus?

and as soon as you find some lines from the TV show that one of the sisters spoke mentioning computer virus or effecting droids or techno-virus or anything vaguely similar......
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Lots of remodding required for 3v3. I need more loadout slots!
  • How about when you press a tiny amount away from the a green button and the game thinks that you wanted to press the info button at the top right?

Ooh, this reminded me - how in the middle of a battle when I tap too close to the lower left bottom it brings me to chat.
  • LordDirt
    4984 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »
    easy, shore trooper was taken from rouge one and that was before the empire fell, and I don't believe he was seen anywhere but in that movie at that time period, and since he wasn't active after the empire fell (based on that info) he cant be a remnant.

Shoretroopers were shown in The Mandalorian with the other troopers that are tagged as Imperial Remnants.

huc2-ff-003672_230fa20c.jpeg?region=489%2C0%2C2862%2C1610
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

• 2) He did cut himself off from the Force but I guess he came back as a Jedi again.

If he cut himself off from the force, would he even be an unaligned force user? They'd also have to change the name. Jedi Master Luke and not being a jedi would be just bizarre.

3) Wild animals are neither good or evil.

I think the neutral tag has potential problems, thus not being used. So you have to choose 'good' or 'bad' and the Wampas did duff up the rebels a bit, who are good.

4) So why doesn’t Zam has a Separatist tag? Why doesn’t Bossk, Boba, IG-88, Dengar etc have an Empire tag as they worked to further their cause?

So Zam worked or had a contract with Jango. AFAIK she had no idea that work was for the separatists. Where as Jango had a secret long term contract with the Separatists. Where as the ESB Bounty Hunters were employed for a one off contract.

• LordDirt
    4984 posts Member

4) So why doesn’t Zam has a Separatist tag? Why doesn’t Bossk, Boba, IG-88, Dengar etc have an Empire tag as they worked to further their cause?

So Zam worked or had a contract with Jango. AFAIK she had no idea that work was for the separatists. Where as Jango had a secret long term contract with the Separatists. Where as the ESB Bounty Hunters were employed for a one off contract.

They worked with the Empire more than just in Episode 5.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    I get annoyed by:
    1. No death star raid or a ships raid in general
    2. Wampa as darkside instead of neutral
    3. GL rey is not a jedi, but clearly has her death blow scene to palp as her ultimate attack, which is called "heir to the jedi"... which means shes a jedi not unaligned. (I get jedi training one being unaligned... she was training. But GL Rey is done training and features the attack she used after chosing the jedi path to take down palp)
    4. Red 5 is not in the game but we have biggs xwing.
    5. Mace Windu sucks. Why?
    6. Galactic republic jedi mostly suck. Why?
    7. Sidious is trash. Why?
    8. Galactic Legend "Revan (Reborn)" is not in the game
    9. No Rebel faction Galactic Legend
  • Ghost666
    327 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    You clearly have not watched Attack Of The Clones. :D
    bvj6blwv36xd.jpeg
    I have. This does not seem to justify them being a key combat team and probably the most important FLEET!!!
    Hell...many top fleets relly on Bossk ship plus 3 Geo ships...in a game filled with intersting starships...is this the better "meta" they could find?!?!?
    And on the ground a geo team was very strong for a very long time...is still something that requires specific handling...way stronger than most teams at same BR.
    BEAR IN MIND...i am not complaining about balance...just that i "had" to research GEOS to be competitive...when i have many more interesting characters...

• LordDirt
    4984 posts Member
    guessing you haven't heard of the Executor meta?
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Ghost666 wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    You clearly have not watched Attack Of The Clones. :D
    bvj6blwv36xd.jpeg
    I have. This does not seem to justify them being a key combat team and probably the most important FLEET!!!
    Hell...many top fleets relly on Bossk ship plus 3 Geo ships...in a game filled with intersting starships...is this the better "meta" they could find?!?!?
    And on the ground a geo team was very strong for a very long time...is still something that requires specific handling...way stronger than most teams at same BR.
    BEAR IN MIND...i am not complaining about balance...just that i "had" to research GEOS to be competitive...when i have many more interesting characters...
    Geos have never been the fleet meta with or without Hounds Tooth. They are a decent beginner fleet which segues into the Malevolence fleet which also requires the droid fighters to be effective.

Geos were good in GA for a while after they were introduced but lessened in value as other new squads were added and people figured out various counters. Now they are semi-decent filler. They were never the squad arena meta.

And capitalizing random words for emphasis just looks foolish. Try using bold or italics if you really feel the need to add emphasis. That's what they are for.
  • Deathbringer59
    575 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    How some icons are priority over others and packs can push events it off the right hand side. I like having the events there so I can quickly click them instead of the few extra clicks of going to guilds>guild event>ect
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    easy, shore trooper was taken from rouge one and that was before the empire fell, and I don't believe he was seen anywhere but in that movie at that time period, and since he wasn't active after the empire fell (based on that info) he cant be a remnant.

Shoretroopers were shown in The Mandalorian with the other troopers that are tagged as Imperial Remnants.

thank you I didn't realize that
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member

thank you I didn't realize that

8fgmtr7bg2cj.jpg
  • I'm sure this has been covered but:

Sideous sucks.

Jedi Masters who were on the council suck. You know who you are.

Mace obviously

Jedi knight Luke isn't a rebel

Savage wasn't a sith, he should unaligned

Wedge and Biggs x wings should be more powerful

Fulcrum Asoka sucks. She was pretty BA in Rebels cartoon.

I might catch crap for this because it is inaccurate, but IMO Lord Vader with a red lightsaber woulda been really cool.

IMO OG Millenium Falcon should be the best ship.

A GL I'd like to see is Darth Tyrannus. Basically Dooku but shrouded like LV is, black robe, hood up

I could really go on. Nice topic OP. This was fun.
  • Trixenlord wrote: »
    CG

👏👏👏👏
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    3. Changing the placement of gear for credits in shipments
    2. Events aren't listed daily, they are always haphazard as you scroll.
    1. Reneging second phases of gear economy updates
  • LordDirt
    4984 posts Member

A GL I'd like to see is Darth Tyrannus. Basically Dooku but shrouded like LV is, black robe, hood up

He has a hood?
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    I mean, the Nightsister Plague isn't really a biological disease anyway. It's from Nightsister magicks. Why shouldn't it be able to infect droids?
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    I mean, the Nightsister Plague isn't really a biological disease anyway. It's from Nightsister magicks. Why shouldn't it be able to infect droids?

Says the droid seeking some infection.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Coffee4Closers
    59 posts Member
    edited May 2022

He has a hood?

In the Clone Wars cartoon he wears a hooded cape (a cloak maybe?) sometimes, instead of the cape he wears in AoTC. He keeps the hood up and he looks pretty cool.
  • Ghost666
    327 posts Member
    Just figured another that really annoys me...
    Having my top of the line (for me) Jedi/Sith teams utterly smashed by a Gamorrean Guard in the Challenge Raid...
    I understand it being tough...but it looks plain "dumb"...i can handle the rancor being tough...but Gamorreans not so much :(
  • Just wait until CG adds the GamGuard Omi which summons a baby Rancor and stomps LV in GAC.