JMKenobi

StaHoo1001
5 posts Member
edited May 2022
Guys seriously...my lvl 8 relic with ultimate attack SLKR, all top golden T2 mods, got beaten by lousy R2 no ult. JMK ( team consisted GK R8, Padme R5, two Ashokas R4) I have R8 SLKR, R7 Sith Trooper,R7 KRU, R7 Vader, R5 Hux. Is this some sort of internal joke? People farming GLs are stigmatized for hard work, and they should be using only latest and greatest? Not even mentioning Rey teams - these people got slapped even worse... Get GLs balanced now, as this is joke of a game atm if I'd run business by treating my customers like that I'd be long bankrupt
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Correct. Kenobi is a far superior GL to Kylo.
  • StaHoo1001
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    I don't mind loosing to same lvl teams but this is too much, have a look at squad arena, first 200 is literally filled with Kenobi or JM Luke you don't even see many Lord Vader's not even mentioning first two GLs as they're left out to rot.
  • LordDirt
    4985 posts Member
    StaHoo1001 wrote: »
    I don't mind loosing to same lvl teams but this is too much, have a look at squad arena, first 200 is literally filled with Kenobi or JM Luke you don't even see many Lord Vader's not even mentioning first two GLs as they're left out to rot.

Always a power creep so the latest and greatest characters will be near the top.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • SLKR is great. Just not against JMK, especially if JMK has CAT on his team
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    Slkr it's the cheapest GL of all the GLs on game on terms of requeriments, gear and signal data.

Jmk require wat Tambor, a char hard to get to 7* and grievous, who take a lot of time.
    Jmk require negotiator at 6* that means a LOT of guild currency from Geonosis.
    Jmk require a lot More gear and a lot More signal data + 2 R8.

So I see it totally fair When the cheapest GL cant beat a More hard to get GL.
  • Granolo
    214 posts Member
    Guys seriously...my lvl 8 relic with ultimate attack SLKR, all top golden T2 mods, got beaten by lousy R2 no ult. JMK ( team consisted GK R8, Padme R5, two Ashokas R4) I have R8 SLKR, R7 Sith Trooper,R7 KRU, R7 Vader, R5 Hux. Is this some sort of internal joke? People farming GLs are stigmatized for hard work, and they should be using only latest and greatest? Not even mentioning Rey teams - these people got slapped even worse... Get GLs balanced now, as this is joke of a game atm if I'd run business by treating my customers like that I'd be long bankrupt

Not every GL is meant to beat every GL. And JMK is meant to be the strongest GL, even tho you can still beat him with other GLs. With SLKR, it can be done with the Daka+Zombie cheese + Armorer tho iirc it's not as consistent as the SEE + Armorer counter (the problem is SLKR has a hard time chargin his ult with the uncritable JMK team).

Is power creep a crapy game desing? Totaly, but they won't change it at this point, so better learn the cheese counters, what works and what doesn't. Also remember Team comp and Mods >>>> Relic level, so don't expect higher relics to be better than lower just because of the higher number.
  • TargetEadu
    1538 posts Member
    SLKR runs on Crits and shutting down enemy TM Gain. JMK shuts down Crits and all TM Gain. Pretty hard for SLKR to do much.
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member

Part of the problem with LV on defence is the complicated AI in respect of Maul and getting CAT on cool down.
  • There’s a rock, paper, scissors situation. Not every GL can beat every GL. Your SLKR can easily beat SEE, even though SEE is a newer GL.

Objectively, JMK is the strongest GL out there, but he’s not unbeatable.
  • StaHoo1001 wrote: »

Rey at R8+ With 12k+ offence isn’t phased by JMK….keep her out of this rant please!
    In 3v3 I’m running her Solo or if it’s vs a GL with Relic Armorer (3 stacks of Beskar)
    Oddly SLKR is the hardest for her to kill, go figure….