Hello Holotable Heroes,
Today’s Update has been rolled out to all devices, please read below for all of the items in this release.NEWSSHARD SHUFFLE
- Eighth Brother shards are now farmable from Light Side 6-E (Hard). They replace Poggle the Lesser shards, which can still be farmed from Light Side 4-E (Hard).
- Fifth Brother is now available in Chromium Packs and Shipments.
- Fixed the summoned version of Darth Malgus referencing the incorrect ability description for "Dark Deception"
- Wedge's Xwing now properly grants speed and critical chance at the start of the encounter
- Corrected Boba Fett, Scion of Jango shards in Conquest Pass
- Corrected Maul's Special 2 stacking higher than it should in Sith raid
- Changed Voluntary Vanguard targeting to work properly with GLs and removed Revive application
- Corrected feat Shadowy Dealings to 10
- Fixed issue which prevented Cassian Andor, Darth Traya, and Savage Opress from correctly copying the "Doubt" debuff.
- DROID SUPREMACY BUNDLE - Each offer contains 25 shards for Threepio & Chewie, L3-37, T3-M4, and IG-88. Additionally, each bundle also contains 2 Omega Ability Materials, 25 Mk III Ability Materials, and Core Gear!
New Final Text: Juhani recovers 20% of her Health at the beginning of each of her turns. While Taunting, Juhani has +35% counter chance.
When Juhani falls below 100% Health, she recovers 5% Protection for each active Jedi or Old Republic ally, then gains Health Steal Up, Offense Up, and Stealth for 2 turns. If Juhani had Taunt when this condition was met, dispel Taunt.
While in Territory Wars: At the start of battle, Juhani Taunts for 2 turns. Then Juhani, a random Dark Side Unaligned Force User ally (excluding Empire, First Order, and Galactic Legends), and a random Light Side Unaligned Force User ally (excluding Galactic Legends) gain Redeemed until Juhani is defeated, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented.Redeemed:
+35 Speed; whenever an ally with Redeemed uses an ability during their turn, all allies with Redeemed assist; whenever an ally with Redeemed gains a buff, dispel all debuffs on allies with Redeemed; whenever an ally with Redeemed is damaged by an enemy, all allies with Redeemed gain 15% Turn Meter; whenever an ally with Redeemed is inflicted with a debuff, all allies with Redeemed recover 15% Protection