When can we expect Savage bug fixed please?

Maraxus
821 posts Member
QGJ's humbling blow on Savage (while savage has NO buff at all yet) on turn 1 giving offense up to the whole adversary team is single handedly killing a toon you guys spent some time designing that, if it wasnt for qgj, could be pretty usefull and fun to play.

When can we expect this bug to be fixed please? It's a shame to see all the dev work on savage go to waste becase of this little bug

Thank you.

Replies

• Totally agree there with you @Maraxus would like to see this bug fixed soon. Thanks devs!
  • Savage would be OP as **** if it weren't for this
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    From a search on this forum: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/24291/any-offical-word-from-the-devs-about-fixing-savage

Jesse has answered on that post confirming its not a bug, just really bad designing.

But the good news, he was going to speak to the devs. So I guess this post can be closed.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    It cant be closed as he hasnt come back yet with devs comments!

i knew they were looking into it... (the bad mechanics i ended up calling bug) and im kind of asking about a refresh because its been a while.

at the very least one of those 3 options

1) remove his buffs upon damage (he is better not giving all offense up...) and find something else (health recovery for example)

2) apply tenacity up for one turn too so that he cant be dispelled

3)choose a different timing to apply it as you do with RG ("at the end of his turn, if damage has been applied, savage gains offense up and defense up)

thanks
  • No savage in arena because of this "bad designing". Please redesign..
  • Savage would be OP as **** if it weren't for this

Think he'd be "decent". OP is a bit far lol
    Tekken 7