CLS Team.

Star_Wars_Guy420
2 posts Member
edited June 2022
Hi, I am at 1 million Galactic Power and am progressing toward a CLS team, and I was wondering how high to upgrade them as well as how I should proceed with my account. My swgoh username is Conqueror of Grand Arena. Thanks!
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• CLS team has no ceiling. It's extremely effective at the highest levels.

You are in the 'the pendejos' guild, right? If so you do not have a swgoh.gg account yet and we can't check you out.

I doubt you have the optimum CLS team yet. That is CLS, Chewie, Han, 3po/chewie and 3po. Getting these 5 is your long term goal.

I think getting these 5 to at least G12 before moving on is a good idea. The maximum I'd take them......... probably CLS and Chewie/3po to Relic 7, 3po to Relic 5 and Chewie and Han to Relic 8...........but that's end game stuff.

As for any 'stand ins' right now; for example R2D2. Definitely stop at G12 max...........for now.
  • herd_nerfer
    1823 posts Member
    I'd say go as high as you're able up to R5-R6 if you can do that without crippling your other goals, whatever those might be. I agree with the above poster - CLS, Han, Chewie, 3P0, 3P0&Chewie is your ideal team comp.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.