Lando any good?

I'm level 48 and scored Lando from a chromium. Should I level him up, and if so, what characters are good to pair with him?

Replies

• Lando does well when paired with a team built around critical strike chance and damage.

Hope this helps :)
  • moddom wrote: »
    Lando does well when paired with a team built around critical strike chance and damage.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks
  • JakkuFTW wrote: »
    I'm level 48 and scored Lando from a chromium. Should I level him up, and if so, what characters are good to pair with him?

He's really good. Get sidious for your leader
  • I hated Lando at first I love him now. He is on my #1 team 90% of the time. Level him up, power up his basic and AOE. His AOE is sick if you get it leveled and rolling. I agree use Sid as your leader makes him even more powerful. Leia does too, use both, but i hate Leia she is so easy to kill. I run often with Sid(Lead) Lando, Lum as my core 3 Then Vader, Maul, Opress, JC, Secura, Ventress, or Talia depending on fight/mission.

Bottom line is Lando is a fight changer when used right so level him, gear him, enhance his abilities.
  • I just got him and trying to think of an AOE team. I was think on the lines of Phasma (Lead), Ren, Sid, Asajj, and Luminara. Would he be a better fit? Thinking I could probably replace Sid or Phasma for him. Thoughts?
  • lando's AOE is the beast in this game which made him one of the OP characters. He can cast his AOE twice in a row with crit chances.
  • I'm only level 36ish, so can't speak for end game, galactic wars and the rest.

But he is my superstar right now, his AOE is absolutely incredible. Got it at level two and he is gear level 4, and the number of crits he gets is amazing.

Will take me forever and a day to get him to 5* mind
  • Only use him if you are okay with him being at 4* forever unless you spend oodles of cash to get shards because there is no way to farm him at all...
  • Lando's only problem will be farming his shards. I sadly stay clear of him for this reason but he does look pretty good stats-wise. If you can do it, go for it......
  • Lando's only problem will be farming his shards. I sadly stay clear of him for this reason but he does look pretty good stats-wise. If you can do it, go for it......

It's hard to say that his shards won't be released in shipments in the distant future when more characters get released. But for now, it's hard to even 5 star him without a minimum of at least $500