Darkside level 8

I'm level 71 but have not yet unlocked Daka.

I have a 7* Talia just for the previous DS missions but I'm guessing due to the lack of DS healers I am going to HAVE to also farm Daka in order to compete in level 8 missions. Obviously the level 8 missions are a must for gear etc. Are there any other options?

Replies

• You could add someone here on the forums who has a 7* daka and then borrow theirs. Just create a thread asking about it, or look for a thread of someone offering a 7* daka
  • Ya it is amazing how little the healers are on the Dark Side, when i 1st started playing Ventress would heal the entire team but that bug was fixed. But the Dark side chars are formidable if setup right!
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Talia, Daka, and Sid, Asajj (as self-healer)...
    Eighter you can use high speed/dps team to literally one-shot everyone.
    Another variant is stun-team - Phasma(l), Asajj, Dooku, RG, (here could be Daka)
  • Daka is indeed the only way to make it through those last few missions. I struggled because I also don't have Daka. A stun team was how I made it through. Dooku, daka, asajj. Most of the final bosses didn't get a chance to move once I focused down the underlings
  • I do have a lower level Daka I can borrow but she's too squishy. I'd rather get my own and Max her. Unfortunstely most of the good chars are in cantina store which are slow to farm.
    I've got QGJ but then need Poe, Daka, FOO, Asoka, Fives...and HRS. They're all decent!!
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    It's difficult finding a Daka to borrow as not many use her a leader.
  • Yes, but you can ask people here on the forums to put her as leader. I have Rey as my leader on my LS squad to help my 2nd account and some other low level allies.