Can we get Wat shards and Guild Event currency as compensation for the gap in TB?

We are delaying an important event for every player and especially for Wat Shards and currency. Every player is dependent on the currency and majority of new to mid-game players absolutely need Wat shards. As a person who is going for Kenobi myself, I am extremely upset about the delay. CG should help us out here

Replies

• Binary
    50 posts Member
    We are delaying an important event for every player and especially for Wat Shards and currency. Every player is dependent on the currency and majority of new to mid-game players absolutely need Wat shards. As a person who is going for Kenobi myself, I am extremely upset about the delay. CG should help us out here

They'll probably do what they did with conquest awhile back and have back to back TB's as compensation.
    But if they don't then i agree they need to give us compensation. my guild gets 32 stars in darkside and 28 in lightside. so thats easily 7000 GET2 currency, and considering its lightside next, it's delaying KAM shards