[MEGATHREAD] Road Ahead: June 2022 - Datacrons

Replies

  • Magruffin
    594 posts Member
    edited June 15
    Edit: this can be deleted plz mods
  • Do CG even want us engage with this new mechanic?
    Here test this out but you can only upgrade it once as anything else will break our precious economy. Pathetic, give us some materials to do things if you want us to play around with the new toy no one asked for that you’ve forced on us.
  • Do CG even want us engage with this new mechanic?
    Here test this out but you can only upgrade it once as anything else will break our precious economy. Pathetic, give us some materials to do things if you want us to play around with the new toy no one asked for that you’ve forced on us.
    The costs are excessive….crystal costs, shard currency, etc. with not much return or value. Big fail
  • They last for only 3 months there isn’t anywhere to use them right now and they still couldn’t give us enough materials to actually engage and level them to a significant level and no chance to reroll.
  • TargetEadu
    1308 posts Member
    CaesarAM wrote: »
    So let’s get this straight…Datacrons are said to be operating with a unique currency and not intended to interfere with other progression goals. Then we get a new shop selling is the unique currency for other currencies, crystals and shard shop tokens. The dishonesty is astounding.

    I’ll give you that Shard Shop currency is odd. But them being available for crystals should not be a surprise to say the least, and ally points aren’t exactly a progression goal.
  • They need to rescind this update…or at least pare it back….too much. My guild is on very shaky ground as one of our main officers quit the guild in the middle of TB. We are a decent size 360m guild
  • StarSon
    6161 posts Member
    Fieldgulls wrote: »
    They need to rescind this update…or at least pare it back….too much. My guild is on very shaky ground as one of our main officers quit the guild in the middle of TB. We are a decent size 360m guild

    CG doesn't care that your guild is breaking up. They actually think it's good to break up guilds.
  • If datacrons are meant to mix up the meta, why do they work on GLs? Surely that just keeps GLs top of the meta as nothing else will be able to beat them? Seems a really poor design choice.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Fieldgulls wrote: »
    They need to rescind this update…or at least pare it back….too much. My guild is on very shaky ground as one of our main officers quit the guild in the middle of TB. We are a decent size 360m guild

    CG doesn't care that your guild is breaking up. They actually think it's good to break up guilds.
    Sure if those people are moving to other guilds…however most sound like they will quit
  • MaruMaru
    2641 posts Member
    Did anyone manage to understand which last node is best to farm? I can say out of first 3 zones the rewards go up each zone. So no point to farm first 2.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    Did anyone manage to understand which last node is best to farm? I can say out of first 3 zones the rewards go up each zone. So no point to farm first 2.

    It is still okay to farm them if you have unfinished business in that sector anyway.
  • SerWulfgar wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Did anyone manage to understand which last node is best to farm? I can say out of first 3 zones the rewards go up each zone. So no point to farm first 2.

    It is still okay to farm them if you have unfinished business in that sector anyway.

    Which is exactly my plan: farm those nodes to do my conquest chores (how fun), stop farming the nodes when feats are completed, don’t use any ‘non datacrons’ resources like shard shop and stuff. So basically, not doing any special effort to up my datacron resources.
    Let’s see at the end of the ‘acquire and upgrade’ phase what i will have. Hopefully it will be enough to have some fun with that; I guess we’ll see.
  • MaruMaru
    2641 posts Member
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Did anyone manage to understand which last node is best to farm? I can say out of first 3 zones the rewards go up each zone. So no point to farm first 2.

    It is still okay to farm them if you have unfinished business in that sector anyway.

    Yeah, well we still have to figure out which is optimal at some point.
  • Rius
    165 posts Member
    edited June 16
    Do you have to unlock ‘all’ levels to re-roll a specific level? This may be even more difficult if you are levelling up for a R3 or R5 team and do not want to fully level up the datacron. I like the re-roll option it will help with the RNG aspect of levelling up but not sure I will get to use it much as I think the higher level materials are locked behind later stages of hard conquest.
  • if it's okay can we please increase our characters too 100. max has been 85 for way too long
  • Lumiya
    357 posts Member
    Da_Dark16 wrote: »
    if it's okay can we please increase our characters too 100. max has been 85 for way too long

    Why? We have relics now, same principle. I also don't think that will happen, because they changed the way Relics are now displayed in the middle instead of levels. On top of that I think it would be a terrible idea. New/ mid game and even late game players already struggle enough with credits when it comes to leveling toons/squads. 15 levels more would mean at least 10M for 1 toon in total.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • And who asked you guys to change editing squads on the squad tab? No one. Why can't we edit them without deleting them? But yay, I can move them to a new section I made. Great improvement fellas.
  • StarSon
    6161 posts Member
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    And who asked you guys to change editing squads on the squad tab? No one. Why can't we edit them without deleting them? But yay, I can move them to a new section I made. Great improvement fellas.

    You *can* edit without deleting. Just hit the little button in the top left of the squad.
  • We want Conquest fixed. I have the options between, Potency Calibration, Potency Calibration or Potency Calibration. Instead of Datacrons - FIX THE GD GAME!
Sign In or Register to comment.