Galactic Legends Idea: The Son & The Daughter

Dezahmond
5 posts Member
edited June 2022
So I am the type of person that tries to look for Star Wars characters that are not already in the game and give them tags that are already in the game or add ones that I feel should be in the game. Like I can not believe that there is not a Wookie tag with there already being at least 6 Wookies in the game with so many more they could add but there is a Tusken Tag with only 3 Tuskens.

I have been trying to think of a way of how The Father, The Son, and The Daughter to could be added to the game. Then I remembered that there is a Unaligned Force User tag which I feel fits them. Then I got the Idea that The Son and The Daughter could be Galactic Legends since they are polar opposites with The Son being completely Dark Side and The Daughter completely Light Side.

So I started looking at the existing Galactic Legends and comparing who their leader skills boost and the requirements to start unlocking them. The most recent Galactic Legends had Relic 8 requirements and I know the next Galactic Legends will most likely have Relic 9 requirements. So I have been trying to figure out who would possibly required and at which Relic if The Son and The Daughter did become Galactic Legends.

I did come to a slight problem that would end up breaking the pattern of most of them having something to do with that certain Galactic Legend like needing Captain Phasma for Supreme Leader Kylo Ren for example. The Son and The Daughter don't really have anyone like that so I used Jedi and Light Side Unaligned Force Users for The Daughter while I used Sith and Dark Side Unaligned Force Users for The Son. There is only one exemption though and that is Sabine Wren because I couldn't think of who else to add.

In the past new characters were also added to the requirements to Galactic Legends when they were coming out. So I have added 1 new character and 1 new ship that are not in the game to these requirements I thought of. These are the Tags of everyone that are to be added if they go with my idea. I am also including what shards I think would be released on the calendar for that month that they are coming out since they normally tend to hint at what is being added that month.

The Father - Light Side, Support, Leader, Unaligned Force User - Jedi Knight Anakin Shards
The Son - Dark Side, Attacker, Leader, Galactic Legend, Unaligned Force User - Darth Vader Shards
The Daughter - Light Side, Healer, Leader, Galactic Legend, Unaligned Force User - Ahsoka Tano Shards
Darth Krayt - Dark Side, Tank, Sith, Tusken Raider - URoRRuR’R’R Shards
Twilight - Light Side, Attacker, Cargo Ship, Galactic Republic, Jedi - General Skywalker - Anakin’s Eta-2 Starfighter Shards
Leviathan - Dark Side, Tank, Capital Ship, Sith Empire, Sith - Darth Malak - Sith Fighter Shards

Now these will be my idea of the requirements of these Galactic Legends.

The Son -
Prerequisites #1: Ninth Sister Relic 7, Second Sister Relic 5, Starkiller Relic 8, Mara Jade The Emperor’s Hand Relic 5, Asajj Ventress Relic 7;

Prerequisites #2: Darth Vader Relic 9, Kylo Ren (Unmasked) Relic 9, Darth Revan Relic 8, Darth Malak Relic 7, Leviathan 6 Stars;

Prerequisites #3: Darth Krayt Relic 5, The Grand Inquisitor Relic 8, Maul Relic 5, Bastila Shan (Fallen) Relic 5, Darth Traya Relic 7;

The Daughter -
Prerequisites #1: The Father Relic 5, General Kenobi Relic 9, General Skywalker Relic 9, Ahsoka Tano Relic 8, Twilight 6 Stars;
Prerequisites #2: Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) Relic 5, Commander Ahsoka Tano Relic 7, Ezra Bridger Relic 7, Jedi Knight Revan Relic 8, Barriss Offee Relic 5;
Prerequisites #3: Kyle Katarn Relic 7, Mace Windu Relic 8, Aayla Secura Relic 5, Visas Marr Relic 5, Sabine Wren Relic 7;

So this is the idea I came up with. What do you think? I want to know everyone's thoughts on this.

Replies

• Options
    Can we get Kit details for this? It seems like you need a lot to even start it
  • Options
    Idk about The Daughter being a Healer GL. Most GLs already have support capability without being supports and hit like trucks (lookin at you JMK), so support and no damage might not be that good.
  • Wed_Santa
    972 posts Member
    Options
    You’ve put a lot of thought into this but I’m not sure GL is the right route for the FSD. However a Mortis raid could be fun - with an introductory phase with all three, at a lighter power level followed by a phase for each of them, the finale being a show down with the Son at full power. Obviously CG are way too busy eating snacks to do any new content but if they ever get the itch, I’d play that raid