Player ID connection

Why was the feature of using your player ID to link an account taken away?? My account, for whatever reason, was logged out and although it was connected to my current Apple ID as well as a Facebook page, both of those now say that there is no account attached. Because of this, I have no way of accessing my account. I have been locked out of it for three days now. I have my player account ID but that is useless now. My account has close to 6 million GP…. I can’t tell you how frustrating this is. Especially since I’ve reached out for help through email, forums, in-game help tab, as well as the review section in the App Store. Please answer me CG. I don’t know how else to ask or who to go to. I’ve tried restarting. Uninstalling and reinstalling. Blue stacks log in. All no luck. Give me the option to simply type in my player ID and all of this could be fixed in 2 seconds.

Replies

• I don't really know much about this issue. However, bluestacks and facebook linked seems to be a real issue. It appears that accounts can be hacked or accidentally logged into if you use bluestacks and a facebook link.

Once somebody is in your account..........well anything is possible, even account deletion.
  • That’s not the case. I’m in a guild and my account is confirmed to have been inactive since the day I got logged out. It happened because of the update.
  • Why was the feature of using your player ID to link an account taken away?? My account, for whatever reason, was logged out and although it was connected to my current Apple ID as well as a Facebook page, both of those now say that there is no account attached. Because of this, I have no way of accessing my account. I have been locked out of it for three days now. I have my player account ID but that is useless now. My account has close to 6 million GP…. I can’t tell you how frustrating this is. Especially since I’ve reached out for help through email, forums, in-game help tab, as well as the review section in the App Store. Please answer me CG. I don’t know how else to ask or who to go to. I’ve tried restarting. Uninstalling and reinstalling. Blue stacks log in. All no luck. Give me the option to simply type in my player ID and all of this could be fixed in 2 seconds.

What response(s) have you had from EA Help?

I know there's lots of potential solutions they are trying but it definitely needs logging
    This is the Way