Looking for guild GMT+7 timezone player

Vouter
37 posts Member
heyy im a totally f2p player lvl 72 been played since dec..
this is my rooster :
7* lvl 72 gear 8~9:
GS, poogle, mace,eeth,lumi,sid,ackbar, ig88, daka, teebo, st han, RP, phasma,JC

6* lvl 72 gear 8 (working on to 7*)
QGJ, dooku, yoda, FOTP.

and alot of 1-5* lvl 1-65

playing everyday, finished GW everyday, arena rank top 20 daily.

im looking for friendly guild with same timezone

thanksss

Replies

• Hi there vouter! where r u come from ?

Im in a group (not a guild yet) with mostly GMT+7 Indonesian player. There are +-15 active player here and planning to create a guild at the end of this month.

Since guild member capped at 50, we are welcoming everyone to join us. Especially from SouthEast Asia or similar timezone.

We are using WhatsApp to communicate but it isnt mandatory. So inform me if u interested to join our group.

TIA
  • Vouter
    37 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    heyyyy im indonesiann too.akhirnya ketemu indo juga..mau join :)
  • Fairy Tail
    Leader: Savage Vic
    Description: I have a love for the anime Fairy Tail. I'm sure i'm not the only one and I want to make a guild with the same name following the same ideals. Together we can find out whether fairies really have tails!
    Requirements: I just want people who actually play wether it's daily or every other. I want players who still have fun in this game , not the usual people that complain every day.
    About me: I'm P2P . I've spent less than $100 on the game though. I've been top 10 in my server for a good time with a 24K power team. However I have the opportunity to make a whole lot better team.
    Quick Little Things
    You don't have to watch the show to join. If you feel like this guild holds the ideals that you'd like in your guild then join. Just send me a message.
    BTW
    You sound like a great player. I have a max Koth, poggle, boba, lumi, IG 86, phasma, and i'm working on more but I have a lot of 6 stars. If this sounds good to you then just send me a message. We're now 4 members instead of just me, but we want to keep that number growing with a diversity of levels not just all high ranked people. This way we can help the little guy out and grow together. Let me know if you're interested
  • Another thing, i consider myself a p2p shrimp. I haven't reached $100 yet but i'm not completely f2p either.
  • Kak @Vouter sudah join grup whatsapp kita belum kak @johnsolo313 ???
  • Vouter
    37 posts Member
    udaahhhh
  • Zee
    119 posts Member
    Stroking Our Wookie is recruiting players for the upcoming guild release. We are currently at 15/50 looking to hit max by opening day. With a minimum goal of being a top 100 guild.

Players very in experience from new to mid 70s. Gems are not required but appreciated. All we want is daily players who will chat with us in GroupMe.

Come stroke wookies with us today.

You're invited to my new group 'Stroking Our Wookie' on GroupMe.

https://groupme.com/join_group/21142822/aNrJqN

Looking forward to meeting you