Rogue One teaser trailer!

Prev134
Ouchie
1233 posts Member
edited April 2016
Sooooooo cool! I still want it to be rated R though...
https://youtu.be/Wji-BZ0oCwg

Replies

• RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Sweet! Looks pretty dark! This will be a good one I think.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    +1 looks really good, casting was well done.
  • Options
    I got chills. :)

• zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    huh, another Rey movie? How original...
  • JSnow54
    176 posts Member
    Options
    Looks sweet. Where does it land in the time line?
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    There will never be an r rated Star Wars. First off it wouldn't make sense, second its Disney.

Deadpool made sense to be R, it had to be or it's not the character. Nothing about SW lends itself to an R rating. Plus why cost yourself a billion dollars in ticket sales world wide by making it R.

Not trying to start an argument, but what exactly do you want in the movie that would make it R? Swearing, graphic deaths, nudity? None of those is needed in a Star Wars movie.

Edit: can't wait for the main character to be added to the game. Scoundrels need another good toon to round them out.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    JSnow54 wrote: »
    Looks sweet. Where does it land in the time line?

Story of stealing the first Death Star plans. So right before ANH
  • GOfish52
    222 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone else wondering who the hooded guy at 1:18 is?
    cuz vader never wheres hoods and palpatine doesn't kneel. Kneeling in front of a bacta tank too so, someone important is injured. Lots to ponder
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    Not trying to start an argument, but what exactly do you want in the movie that would make it R? Swearing, graphic deaths, nudity? None of those is needed in a Star Wars movie.

Not to continue an argument, none of those are needed to tell most stories, except in gore and pr0n flicks. Most R-rated type stuff is just there to cover up bad writing.
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    That means more toons are coming.
  • Meese_Rancher
    125 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    That looks boss. Donnie Yen in Star Wars...YES PLEASE!!!
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    So, is Mark Hammill actually still able to speak? :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options

Speak for yourself. I need them!
  • Options
    zerizut wrote: »
    huh, another Rey movie? How original...

No but this is Rey/Han not Rey/Luke

Completely different movie :wink:

I'm excited for it it, the next one (Star Wars story - not episode 8) has me scared. Trying to recast Han Solo could be a huge mistake. If they can't get that right I hope they scrap that movie and do something else. A bad Han movie could destroy what they are trying to build.
  • Options
    I will see it. :)
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

I was wondering about the end there with the Force for Change promo. I would have liked to see the end of the joke I'm presuming was there. Instead it just looks like he is in a Weekend at Bernie's situation...
  • Options
    Ouchie wrote: »

Speak for yourself. I need them!

That's what Game of Thrones is for (which I love by the way). And Disney isn't throwing a billion dollars away (and who could blame them).
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    This looks soooooooo goood!!
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    He can't break character, he's been staring at people like they're Rey with his old light saber for a year now.

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Looks way better than Ep 7
  • Options
    Look at those sweet characters we're getting in december! Can't wait this looks so good :smiley:
  • Options
    This movie happens before New Hope so, none of the original characters would be in this movie. This is about how the rebels got the Death Star plans.
  • Options
    Is rogue one = episode 8 movie?
  • Options
    105096.jpg

The actor is Ben Mendelsohn, the 47-year-old Australian star who we already knew was playing an undisclosed part in the prequel.

Say hello to the new member of ANZGC.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Cap level of awesomeness just got raised to 100!
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    105096.jpg

The actor is Ben Mendelsohn, the 47-year-old Australian star who we already knew was playing an undisclosed part in the prequel.

This is Admiral Yularen?
  • Options
    LMYYYKS wrote: »
    105096.jpg

This is Admiral Yularen?

I don't know what his name is, all I know is that I'm 0/80 for him
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Hopefully with Donnie Yen being in the film the stage combat will be much better. Watching Episode VII choreographed fight scenes was awful to say the least. The movie looks like it has a darker edge to it too. Looks promising :smile:
  • Options
    Ooo Interest Piqued :open_mouth:
  • Options
    So what's with the guy hitting the stormtroopers with the stick? Looks like Karate Kid