Rogue One teaser trailer!

Replies

• LMYYYKS wrote: »
    105096.jpg

The actor is Ben Mendelsohn, the 47-year-old Australian star who we already knew was playing an undisclosed part in the prequel.

Say hello to the new member of ANZGC.

This is Admiral Yularen?

I don't know what his name is, all I know is that I'm 0/80 for him

He's going to have a stun ability. Nerf him. Nerf him now!
  • Buckwok
    45 posts Member
    Almost looks like she's in a Tie Fighter suit at the end lol
  • Is rogue one = episode 8 movie?

No .. This drops this December (2106). Ep 8 is next December (2017)
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Ronin_Monk wrote: »
    Hopefully with Donnie Yen being in the film the stage combat will be much better. Watching Episode VII choreographed fight scenes was awful to say the least. The movie looks like it has a darker edge to it too. Looks promising :smile:
    If he is going to be a Jedi/Sith and swing a lightsaber at some point in the story this will be incredible.
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Rogue One released a trailer and i haven't seen Force Awakens yet :#:'(
  • slmcmr wrote: »

GUESS WHAT?!?!?

CHEWBACCA IS A SITH LORD!!!

LOL SPOILER ALERT!!!!
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    donnie yen, forest whitaker and mads mikkelsen...what a cast
    mighty chlorians
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    slmcmr wrote: »

GUESS WHAT?!?!?

CHEWBACCA IS A SITH LORD!!!

LOL SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Haha. I have seen so many gifs and short clips about it so it is almost like i have seen the movie but i really need to actually see it asap.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Is rogue one = episode 8 movie?

No .. This drops this December (2106). Ep 8 is next December (2017)

Please, not 2106 =\ I doubt I will survive long enough...

• hnewton
    492 posts Member
    zerizut wrote: »
    huh, another Rey movie? How original...

No but this is Rey/Han not Rey/Luke

Completely different movie :wink:

I'm excited for it it, the next one (Star Wars story - not episode 8) has me scared. Trying to recast Han Solo could be a huge mistake. If they can't get that right I hope they scrap that movie and do something else. A bad Han movie could destroy what they are trying to build.

That movie is 99% going to be bad I think. I don't think you can have someone who's not Harrison Ford play Han Solo.
  • Mark looked like he didn't have his breakfast.
  • I already know the ending.
    They get the plans for the death star and return them to the Rebel Base.

:o
  • hnewton wrote: »

I'm excited for it it, the next one (Star Wars story - not episode 8) has me scared. Trying to recast Han Solo could be a huge mistake. If they can't get that right I hope they scrap that movie and do something else. A bad Han movie could destroy what they are trying to build.

That movie is 99% going to be bad I think. I don't think you can have someone who's not Harrison Ford play Han Solo.

Yeah, I don't have a lot if faith they will get that right. I can't think of any actors out there today that can pull off the 'coolness' of Han. And I doubt a big name actor will even try. Could be a career killer.
  • hnewton wrote: »

Yeah, I don't have a lot if faith they will get that right. I can't think of any actors out there today that can pull off the 'coolness' of Han. And I doubt a big name actor will even try. Could be a career killer.

Shia Labeouf was supposed to take over the Indiana Jones movies wasn't he?
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    hnewton wrote: »

Shia Labeouf was supposed to take over the Indiana Jones movies wasn't he?

They talked about it but not sure he will. And he can't do it, too dorky (for Han, Indy always had a little dork in him). The guy that played Robin in The Dark Knight Rises is the only person I can think of that might pull it off, but I wouldn't blame him for not wanting it.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    GOfish52 wrote: »
    Anyone else wondering who the hooded guy at 1:18 is?
    cuz vader never wheres hoods and palpatine doesn't kneel. Kneeling in front of a bacta tank too so, someone important is injured. Lots to ponder

Unless Palps was kneeling infront of HIS TRUE MASTER! Snoke, confirmed.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV

That's the thing we know what will happen in the end, but it still looks so good. A star wars movie with some, if any, jedi/sith yet still looks as badass maybe even more since no Op jedi around.
  • Ouchie wrote: »
    Qeltar wrote: »
    So, is Mark Hammill actually still able to speak? :)

I was wondering about the end there with the Force for Change promo. I would have liked to see the end of the joke I'm presuming was there. Instead it just looks like he is in a Weekend at Bernie's situation...
    There was a longer version of the mark hamil clip that showed the payoff. He stares intently while she asks him questions. He then snaps out of it and says something like "i was just staring intently, i didnt know i had dialogue"

No ... It will end with a character in white, kneeling in front of a white and blue droid while a big grey ship lead by a guy in all black captures it. If it ends the way you say then ANH never happens as that is what that whole movie is about :smiley:

No ... It will end with a character in white, kneeling in front of a white and blue droid while a big grey ship lead by a guy in all black captures it. If it ends the way you say then ANH never happens as that is what that whole movie is about :smiley:

I may have skipped a few details :#
  • This trailer is what i expected when TFA came out. More of an action movie/lower priority plot type of movie. TFA actually surprised me with the "starwarsness" it had. I Like it quite a bit as a setup for the rest of the trilogy. This doesnt excite me as much. Seems kind of flat in comparison, but we will see as more trailers are realeased. I think the spin off movies will have a little different feel. Less "epic", and more action/comedy elements.
  • Soo cool I am defo seeing this
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member

Shia Labeouf was supposed to take over the Indiana Jones movies wasn't he?[/quote]

He was in the one move and they decided that he would not work out for the fans. The rumor now is Chris Pratt is in talks for the Indiana Jones reboot.
  • This trailer is what i expected when TFA came out. More of an action movie/lower priority plot type of movie. TFA actually surprised me with the "starwarsness" it had. I Like it quite a bit as a setup for the rest of the trilogy. This doesnt excite me as much. Seems kind of flat in comparison, but we will see as more trailers are realeased. I think the spin off movies will have a little different feel. Less "epic", and more action/comedy elements.

Agreed, which I'm ok with. They will most likely be one offs. One day I kinda hope they go and do KotOR as a movie. Doesn't have to strictly follow the game script, but that was one of the best written video games of all time and truly feels like a Star Wars story.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    The new actress they got to play Mon Mothma bears a striking resemblance to the original from ROTJ. I was actually confused when I saw her, I thought it was the same person then realized it couldn't be.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Shia LaBeouf was supposed to take over Indiana Jones after "Crystal Skull", that was the intent, anyway. He went off the deep end, and at that time, that was supposed to be Ford's last ride..However, they are in production for the 5th movie for release in 2019. George Lucas is absent, it is Kathleen Kennedy and Disney's show now (they own that too) with Spielberg again directing. And they will attempt yet again to pass the torch to a younger actor, who is yet unknown.
    *Ninth* time. That business on Cato Neimodia doesn't- doesn't count.
  • NOBODY can replace Harrison Ford as Indie or Han, they shouldn't even be thinking of it.
    the force is: strength or energy as an attribute of physical action or movement
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    The new actress they got to play Mon Mothma bears a striking resemblance to the original from ROTJ. I was actually confused when I saw her, I thought it was the same person then realized it couldn't be.

I thought the same thing!

+1 maybe daughter or a computer de-aging program. My buddy texted me the same thing this morning about her

Somebody knows if she's the same actress that portrayed Mothma in the deleted scene of Revenge of the Sith?