Let players vote for bug fixes

I get it, the studio needs to make money, yada yada. However, there are bugs that I see players mention and they affect the ability to complete content in the game. Could someone at CG, even a community manager, make some dev board or poll available for the players to upvote bug fixes. I just looked at the Trello board and noticed a certain bug is not mentioned anywhere, and it's one I've personally experienced a few times in the last 2+ years and gets posted on other forums nearly every month.

I understand the studio essentially invests the development time and requires a certain return on that investment, but alternating player-voted issues and income-enhancing ones would go a long way toward improving the hostility of many players. Currently it feels as though the studio doesn't care about the player experience since GoH is the only SW mobile game of this kind that is available. Maybe you don't care, but we wish you would.

Replies

• They know.... they don't care.

The game is dieing and they're just milking the whales for everything they can before the game is officially dead or the license is pulled from them.
  • I haven’t heard of a game that allows people to vote for which bugs to fix first… you’re expecting far too much from gaming studios if you think that’s how they work. If there are bugs that prevent a wide audience from accessing content, chances are that bug has a higher priority and will get fixed first.