Looking for players to join guild

Huckbry
5 posts Member
edited June 22
Hi all, I recently returned to the game after a long break & started a new guild, I'm looking for active players who at least want to attempt War, I've never tried it myself but would like to give it a shot, so naturally I need level 65 & up but I'm not opposed to taking new players as well, if anyone is interested the guilds name is Hucks Rebels, feel free to join or ask any questions, I also have a LINE account you can reach me on as well, Huckbry is my ID, thanks in advance
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Looooki
    981 posts Member
    Eh wrong place for recruitment.... Best to put this in the recruitment section in the forums.

Do join the discord for swgoh, there is a recruitment section there too and more people hang out there too. Hope this helps and welcome back... Really wish to say these are better times but...

https://discord.gg/swgoh

• Thank you for your response, I tried the discord link but it muted me, I guess I didn't verify in time, what did you mean by better times? Is there something going on I should know about?
  • Huckbry wrote: »
    Thank you for your response, I tried the discord link but it muted me, I guess I didn't verify in time, what did you mean by better times? Is there something going on I should know about?

Recruiting is hard these days. Getting new players gets more and more difficult as the competition is tough. At all levels.
  • Sounds like the same thing I've faced in other games, thanks for the response, I appreciate all the help I can get