Cheating guild

APMATyPA
8 posts Member
edited June 2022
Guild wars.
Our guild - [Ultras] Imperial Elite. Our opponent - ΩSons of LegendsΩ.
My ally code 816-531-725.

Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• APMATyPA
    8 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    How I can find the moderator? Or may be the person who is engaged in this topic?
  • crzydroid
    7294 posts Moderator
    Images removed to prevent naming and shaming. However, I'm really confused by your screenshots. Ate those your defenses, or your opponents? It's impossible to cheat on defense. If you are unable to kill your opponents teams, it's possibly a bug.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Images removed to prevent naming and shaming. However, I'm really confused by your screenshots. Ate those your defenses, or your opponents? It's impossible to cheat on defense. If you are unable to kill your opponents teams, it's possibly a bug.

It’s not a bug

There is a cheat to set your opponent’s health to 1

The cheater just couldn’t take a turn to kill them all with an AOE so he registered his run with enemy units at 1 HP

but seeing as it’s just one player, he seems to be warming the bench for the rest of the guild to pick off and he was throwing junk toons for that purpose
  • What is the official way to report this things?
    crzydroid wrote: »

What is the official way to report this things?
  • crzydroid
    7294 posts Moderator
    If this is the case, you need to send a PM to CG_LucifersDaddyMINI.
  • Thank you
  • APMATyPA wrote: »
    Thank you

Please let us know how it goes with the reporting, if something is done or not.

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Hi @APMATyPA

Did anyone in that guild ended up clearing up those 1 HP BH zone?
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Hi @APMATyPA

Did anyone in that guild ended up clearing up those 1 HP BH zone?
    Hi.Yes, they clear this sector. But lose the war )